Bill Kenwright

Sam sacking, I said at the time it was a shocking move, and I've been proved right.
Hiring Silva, I said at the time it was ridiculous and i was proved right.
You mean sacking sammy lee since he was the one doing all the coaching while sam was on the golf course and showed up for game day? Hiring sam at all was an overreaction. should never have been near this club.

Not very good at it? Been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember mate. 2 seasons in 28 years. A fluke under moyes and a season we flapped it under Martinez. You might be happy for that sort of mediocrity, I’m not and 99% of Evertonians I know aren’t either.

Let’s see what you say in may defending your mate.
Fluke under Moyes and a flap under Martinez, the bad times, give me these current good times anyday

Dregs of the football barrel, did anyone say that when he turned up?
Hindsight is great
Not enough.
Kenwright should have been driven out around the time of the Blue Union protests
Or after lying about the condition of Goodison to force a move outside the city.
And even if we are operating on hindsight, I don't think it could be any more 20/20

Fluke under Moyes and a flap under Martinez, the bad times, give me these current good times anyday
Bill never signed off on:-

Bolasie
Sigurdsson
Klassen
Keane
Schneiderlin
Sigurdsson
Kean
Iwobi
Gomes
Doucoure
Gbamin
Delph
Tosun

All crabs we’ve made no money on, barely got a fee for. Recouped money on moise kean. The owner said your saviour signed off on ALL of them.

You mean sacking sammy lee since he was the one doing all the coaching while sam was on the golf course and showed up for game day? Hiring sam at all was an overreaction. should never have been near this club.
Interesting you say this as there were some who didn't enjoy seeing Lee on the sidelines but there were other fans I recall wanted him to stay and work with Silva.
I've never seen Sammy Lee in person out and about but I have heard of blues who have and apparently he was a sound guy who would buy you a pint and loved talking about football.

Not enough.
Kenwright should have been driven out around the time of the Blue Union protests
The Blue Union protests, nobody took them seriously, besides compared to now we were doing OK then
Or after lying about the condition of Goodison to force a move outside the city.
Yeah in the balance of fairness i hated that too
And even if we are operating on hindsight, I don't think it could be any more 20/20

Bill never signed off on:-

Bolasie
Sigurdsson
Klassen
Keane
Schneiderlin
Sigurdsson
Kean
Iwobi
Gomes
Doucoure
Gbamin
Delph
Tosun

All crabs we’ve made no money on, barely got a fee for. Recouped money on moise kean. The owner said your saviour signed off on ALL of them.
It's not his job to scout players, if the manager wants them, if the DOF wants them, Bill shouldn't be interfering.
O and Keane was a good purchase

It's not his job to scout players, if the manager wants them, if the DOF wants them, Bill shouldn't be interfering.
O and Keane was a good purchase
He signs them off. Isn’t the biggest blue in the world questioning why we are signing absolute sh!te for massive fees and massive wages? Hahaha mick Keane a good purchase, yeah ok mate.

The owner said the board is competent, fit for purpose. We didn’t spend money for 5 transfer windows because Blue Bill is a disgrace and can’t monetise the richest league in the world. Saved by the nous of David Moyes and his team. He’s sold to a lunatic who’s a front for a sanctioned oligarch who was happy for him to be the fall guy when it went south. Says it all about bill kenwright, any publicity is good publicity.

It's up to the owner to.oversea all this, we didn't throw money around when Bill owned the club and ran it really well, Farhad should do the same
That's because we didn't have any. He had us scouring the bargain basements looking for cheap buys.

Shame his 24/7 search for 'investment' didn't become a 24/7 search for new ownership until he had no choice.

Good times.

That's because we didn't have any. He had us scouring the bargain basements looking for cheap buys.

Shame his 24/7 search for 'investment' didn't become a 24/7 search for new ownership until he had no choice.

Good times.
Nah mate didn’t you hear, Bill plucked Marcus Bent out of insecurity himself. Scouted Coleman as well.

The reality of the Kenwright/Moshiri dynamic is that we'd be better off with just moshiri and a compentent board than we are right now. Would it be challenging for top 6 better? no probably not but it wouldn't be this. 77 year old Bill Kenwright shouldn't be involved in talent evaluation and acquisition in 2023. Just shouldn't happen and it hurts the club.

Get him out. Get a competent chairman and board in that can limit moshiri's influence and move forward until he sells .