Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a useless lump but he's just a patsy.

He has no say on anything these days and he's only here because the clueless Iranian bought into him being the greatest evertonian in the world.

There's nothing he can do about it, he has zero power.
Why is he there then? What is his purpose?

Why is he there then? What is his purpose?

From what I can tell to just sit there like a blob fish so moshiri can pretend he's kept him on a key board member

I'd be very surprised if he even gets the invite to the meetings. Can imagine him turning up 50 minutes in " you missed me off the memo again Denise"!

There is also the very real chance he's a human shield for moshiri.
Benitez is first, kenwright second. It's how that sly Iranian idiot operates.

From what I can tell to just sit there like a blob fish so moshiri can pretend he's kept him on a key board member

I'd be very surprised if he even gets the invite to the meetings. Can imagine him turning up 50 minutes in " you missed me off the memo again Denise"!

Sorry, just doesn’t wash for me. Knowing how this guy operates and by what he has said in the past, this stinks of him too. It’s pure mediocrity, a Kenwright speciality.

How do you know how he operates mate?
Go look at his interviews, stadium failures like Kirkby, the pile of junk he wanted to build next to a tesco. Maybe his heart is in the right place, but this isn’t some kind of theatre production where you get to write down your fantasies and they’re played out in front of you. We are literally like a pantomime horse right now, not knowing which way our head is going from our arse.

Just out of interest did you ever find ‘The peoples club’ or ‘knives to a gunfight’ as something that should be associated with a professional football club? Or how about Big Dunc, or Unsworth, are they modern day Everton legends? I find it all kind of amateurish, in fact it’s kind of embarrassing at times.

Clubs smaller than us have and are going to continue winning stuff before we do because they are being run professionally from top to bottom. It rubs off on everybody at the club, from the lowly janitor to the players on the pitch. It’s something I just don’t see at our club.

I’m not blaming Kenwright entirely for this, but yes he is a big part of the problem. If he leaves which I doubt, I wish him all the best.

Would not suprise me if kenwright tried to give Seamus Coleman a contract extension after showing passion last night.
The main culprit along with moshiri who let the standard and quality of the squad drop over the last 5 years.
We have players who should not be near an everton squad. They wouldnt have got near a moyes team and back then we weren't even a team who could challenge for top 4.

I think we are evertonians have got used to been beaten easily, getting hammering from the likes of watford is not shocking anymore. Everyone knows we are a soft spot over last 5 years. That's the most worring part. The quality of player and the insane amount of money we paid for them. I dont use the word "insane" lightly. We on the ground all knew what the f we were paying 50 mill for siggy, 30 mill for tosun, 30 mill for iwobi, Walcott etc etc no decent back up striker even when lukaku was here, no replacing coleman year ago etc etc. These decisions are that of 5 year olds in grown up bodies. It's not acceptable and needs to be sorted over next couple years.

Not a chance he’s just a number.

Regardless, I’m sure he’ll have been influential in keeping Ferguson, Unsworth around and getting DBB in as CEO.

The reality is, we can’t grow as a club as long as we’ve got hangers on like Kenwright.

My god, I hate him more than anybody associated with the club.

How he's hoodwinked Everton fans for so long is a complete mystery.

As a fanbase, we genuinely have the club we deserve for putting up with this absolute waster for so long.

Evertonians don't protest because it's "Kopite Behaviour."

Good for them, they have enjoyed loads of success since getting the first yanks out.

As a fanbase, we genuinely have the club we deserve for putting up with this absolute waster for so long.
Worst of all was how he let a 18 year old kid takes dogs abuse for years from his own city and shyed away from any responsibility from his side. Complete coward.

Good for them, they have enjoyed loads of success since getting the first yanks out.
Absolutely spot on . he’s a disgrace.

He hasn’t though.

We have literally protested about him for years.

But for every fan who’s been staunchly against him, we’ve had the same idiots who clap him.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the fellas tenure has had one consistency, and that’s lies, and some people saw through it, sadly it’s taken 8-9 years for the rest to catch up.

22 years in ownership, and had he not got lucky that Rooney fell into his lap when he did, there wouldn’t even be an Everton football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.