Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what your saying however I think it’s placating his ego doing something like that and he doesn’t deserve it.

I’ll be honest I’ve rarely been back to Goodison since this day, I go to aways. I haven’t felt the same about Everton since

yea, that's what I was talking about. Would that happen this season?

yea, actually, I saw that tweet which prompted me to see if he had any support on here, or if match going blues think he has support on the terraces.
I remember him getting a huge round of applause at Goodison years ago when I thought he'd get booed.
Brainwashed a number of fans over the years and a number have fell for it, including you by the sounds of it. Players like him, you said. Well of course they do, they know they have a job when they’ve retired. Jobs for boys.

yea, that's what I was talking about. Would that happen this season?

Yes I think it would. His media pals would do the same job as last time and it will work again as last time. I’d be amazed if it was otherwise. I don’t mean to be condescending to people, it’s frustration more than anything because you know, as well as I do, if he wasn’t a Evertonian or chairman of another club, one in particular very close to us territorial wise , the opinions of him wouldn’t be the ones many have said over the years.

Sorry if there's already a Bill thread, couldn't find a specific unlocked one.
For a long time I've felt he should go but I haven't actually been to a game in maybe 3 years now. I know the feeling among the Goodison faithful is often very different to what we see online. Does Kenwright still have strong support from match going blues?
I know Benitez, Brands, DBB, Moshiri, and other board members should also be questioned as to the state the club finds its self in.
I'm just wondering what sentiment is towards Kenwright.
He should definitely step down, but let's not kid ourselves that him leaving will solve our problems. Moshiri needs to sell up and the board needs a complete restructure.

Brainwashed a number of fans over the years and a number have fell for it, including you by the sounds of it. Players like him, you said. Well of course they do, they know they have a job when they’ve retired. Jobs for boys.
I voted no. I was just looking for positives because I've a feeling a lot of match going blues still love him.

He should definitely step down, but let's not kid ourselves that him leaving will solve our problems. Moshiri needs to sell up and the board needs a complete restructure.
Moshiri selling is definitely not going to happen till at least BMD so there's not much point chasing that one down.
We can change Benitez but that's just rearranging the deckchairs.
So that leaves the general manager, the DoF, the board and the chairman.
this is a thread about the chairman.

I voted no. I was just looking for positives because I've a feeling a lot of match going blues still love him.
We’re a club that backs failures, like Bill . Because he’s a blue apparently. Tom Davies still get backed by some after 5 years of failure.

Unsworth has failed as under 23 boss, but gets promoted to academy director. Says it all about bill and our club

Every 9 out of 10 stories you read, by the echo or local Athletic journalists. Questioning what’s going wrong It’s brands or the manager or Moshiri. Bill bullet proof
Maybe becuase it is Brands or Moshiri and not the person who handed the shares over SIX years ago, around the same time we started to decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.