Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolute cancer to our club. Ran us into the ground and overseen the worst period in our history. People on here still defend him tho ?
Not the worst period in our history. We have been relegated twice.,

Not even modern history as we were worse before he was chairman.

No defending, just being factual.

its the fans fault apparently.

So predictable, same people to push a narrative yet again. That’s what he thinks of us. Anyone who doesn’t think he’s absolutely marvellous any way.

I’m becoming apathetic to it now, even if results pick up. It’s going to repeat itself over and over whoever the manager is. The fan base is fractured in his favour , too far ingrained and not to mention the trolls of course. Can’t be arsed with it anymore.

So predictable, same people to push a narrative yet again. That’s what he thinks of us. Anyone who doesn’t think he’s absolutely marvellous any way.

I’m becoming apathetic to it now, even if results pick up. It’s going to repeat itself over and over whoever the manager is. The fan base is fractured in his favour , too far ingrained and not to mention the trolls of course. Can’t be arsed with it anymore.
Whilst bored if it myself, I honestly feel slightly positive that the tide has firmly turned against the man now at last.

A poll of 200 Evertonians voting 95% to 5% in favour of him leaving is quite unprecedented based on similar polls in the past.

Obviously that a tiny sample size but think that’s largely reflective of the general feeling amongst Blues.

It doesn’t actually move him any closer to exiting stage right but at least it appears that many of his former apologists have either seen the light (finally) or scuttled off under a rock.

Whilst bored if it myself, I honestly feel slightly positive that the tide has firmly turned against the man now at last.

A poll of 200 Evertonians voting 95% to 5% in favour of him leaving is quite unprecedented based on similar polls in the past.

Obviously that a tiny sample size but think that’s largely reflective of the general feeling amongst Blues.

It doesn’t actually move him any closer to exiting stage right but at least it appears that many of his former apologists have either seen the light (finally) or scuttled off under a rock.

I can’t see it changing mate. From personal experience and not this forum, it’s too ingrained. I respect people’s views but it’s how some go about them. The shame tactics , the condescending toned and other irksome traits, I can’t be bothered with it now. Why people do this I could guess but I’d rather not. The people we argue over are millionaires who couldn’t give a toss and fans are not even a afterthought unless it threatens their status. Things are not right, how things are run, relationships with media who it’s not just what they say it’s what they don’t (Echo in particular).

The real sad thing is I’d rather praise these people, tell them how great a job they are doing. Look at it tho, look how far apart we are from some clubs who at one time were no where near our history. It’s all there mate. Who has done what, who has said this , who has gone quiet, who does that. And I am someone who witnessed the Walker era.

I know all clubs go through bad patches but this is monotonous to say the least. I’d understand being questioned as a fan as my patience and enthusiasm has drained.

It'll be a sad moment when he goes. It'll be a joyous day afterwards.

Past his sell by date. This sentimental cronyism has got to be ended. Cull needs to take place and proven successes from the world of business, sports and football need to be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.