2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
The odd one is brainwashed the second coming, they listen to Blue Bill and sounds of my years every Saturday at half one in the morning.

What score is it Moshiri v Kenwright on the manager selection ?

Nothing will change whilst this fella is here.

Even Aston Villa have more credible board members like Purslow than we do (Denise).

Clubs ran like a saturday club and he is the main problem.

I'm no BK fan, far from it, but I don't understand why you would have a pop at him at this moment in time, the man wealds no power, he's just a face in the background regaling to those who will listen about his days in the boys pen etc.

Lets not blame kenwright for this mess now.

This is on the players, manager and Brands

Although more so on the players and manager. I think Brands did his bit in the summer, wasn't perfect, but wasn't so bad that it should ultimately come to this.

Silva just has patches where the team won't do it for him. This could be to over complicating training or just the fact that you would get more enthusiasm from watching paint dry. Whatever the players should have more pride and passion as soon as they get on the pitch whether or not it comes from the top.

I'm no BK fan, far from it, but I don't understand why you would have a pop at him at this moment in time, the man wealds no power, he's just a face in the background regaling to those who will listen about his days in the boys pen etc.

I think he has alot more influence than people think.

He was involved in transfers again this summer (ironically our window was poor compared to the one previously that Brands was doing alone)

He's still our Chairman and will no doubt be having words in Moshiri's ear regarding matters.

I also 100% believe he was the one who got Denise her job as CEO - No way Moshiri appoints her and not a Sascha type character from outside the club.

The only thing I blame Kenwright for is for perpetuating the Golf Club mentality within our club. (Join me at the bar for a G&T why don’t ya?)

Here’s some examples.

Being proud of winning the intro-club hospitality award.

Being satisfied by a move to Kirkby

Not being ruthless with managers a bit more often.

Picking “nice guys” over winners as managers

Being sentimental (eg Rooney)

Status
Not open for further replies.