2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget champions league semi-finals and big European nights for a second, I'd just settle for wining a derby every now and felling like we might at least have a chance to win a cup competition. Sadly though we wont because there's absolutely no belief in this club that we'd ever be capable of doing so. We have created an environment were cowardice and failure is the norm and is not only accepted but is simpley shrugged off. And one of the biggest reasons for this environment comes from our chairman who embodies mediocrity and the acceptance of it.
Yep.

TBH I struggle to understand some of the financial things that are alleged to have gone on, or not, but I remember the Peter Johnson days very well. Who was that below-average full back we bought from his Tranmere team for huge money? Lots of other stuff going on. I'll always have a regard for Kenwright for getting that charalatan away from our club.
Going forwards though, yes, i dare say we would be better with him away from it now and someone more progressive instead.

We were big-ish. We weren’t anywhere near Liverpool, they’d won 18 titles and 4 European Cups by the time the Sky Sports era started.

Liverpool won a condensed period of trophies over 20 years similar to United under Fergie.....

Everton have had several periods of success... we won 9 titles over 7 seperate decades...... Liverpool won all their 18 over 6 seperate decades.

Everton are a bloody massive club. Rich history which fans need to be mindful of.

Liverpool won a condensed period of trophies over 20 years similar to United under Fergie.....

Everton have had several periods of success... we won 9 titles over 7 seperate decades...... Liverpool won all their 18 over 6 seperate decades.

Everton are a bloody massive club. Rich history which fans need to be mindful of.

Mate, I like you as a poster, but that really sounds like nonsense and doesn’t make us seem more successful at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.