Bill Bubbles Kenwright

• Thread starter Deleted member 41045
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have always had a vivid imagination. The 'obsession' is on the part of some blues who are so obsessed with dissing BK at every opportunity,so much so that they elaborate on little things and put negative spin on everything to do with BK. I've met BK once very briefly and it was in a theatre and was nothing to do with football. My work has almost always been connected with the entertainment business, as some on here know, and because of this, information(not hearsay or pub talk) comes to me about BK and about others in the industry. I simply pass on facts to peopl;e who seem to ignore facts to satisfy their agenda. So come on, youre better than that orly, no need for you to suggest I'm obsessed,is there?
One thing you gave to agree on though Steve is that Bill is a complete and utter control freak

Think his cashflow problems over the last year will see him selling up and moving in with Mike Parry to become our version of the Odd Couple.

One thing you gave to agree on though Steve is that Bill is a complete and utter control freak
You mean in his theatre/movie job? Absolutely. Its true of most of the major impresarios. It must have hurt Lloyd Webber a lot to ask BK to sort his shows out. LW is a musician/composer who loves musical theatre but isn't as 'good at putting it on' as BK....thats were Cameron Mackintosh came in, usually. BK likes complete control and won't work any other way, but shows go on, artistes get to work(for as little as possible!) and theatres stay open. The means always justifies the result. Don't know about football business because he needed a different approach and tried to operate Everton like another show....investors in the dream, etc.,but football isn't like putting on 'The Phantom'. It could be said though, that sometimes even in football, the means justifies the result...and results are what its all about.

Why dont you just admit it Steve, we have been a play thing/ego trip for him. Then when the Premier League really took off he made us with Moyes into a selling club. We will never know the real story behind those two, however a former MUFC Coach who I have known since School told me they where shocked at the package Moyes was on at Everton. In fact in overall potential remuneration he went to Man U for less.

You mean in his theatre/movie job? Absolutely. Its true of most of the major impresarios. It must have hurt Lloyd Webber a lot to ask BK to sort his shows out. LW is a musician/composer who loves musical theatre but isn't as 'good at putting it on' as BK....thats were Cameron Mackintosh came in, usually. BK likes complete control and won't work any other way, but shows go on, artistes get to work(for as little as possible!) and theatres stay open. The means always justifies the result. Don't know about football business because he needed a different approach and tried to operate Everton like another show....investors in the dream, etc.,but football isn't like putting on 'The Phantom'. It could be said though, that sometimes even in football, the means justifies the result...and results are what its all about.
I know someone who was very close to Bill both professionally and personally and they have shared stories with me that highlight His determination and attention to detail that border on the extreme.

But yeah I get the bit about trying to bring the theatre impresario approach to professional football and the problems that resulted.

Why dont you just admit it Steve, we have been a play thing/ego trip for him. Then when the Premier League really took off he made us with Moyes into a selling club. We will never know the real story behind those two, however a former MUFC Coach who I have known since School told me they where shocked at the package Moyes was on at Everton. In fact in overall potential remuneration he went to Man U for less.
He turned us into a selling club? What, look at how we did deals before he took over, such as PJ wantting to do a dodgy deal for Flo to circumvent his clubs sell on fees,leading to big Joe walking, but as ever let's turn a blind eye to that and pin everything on Bill.
Weve always been a selling club, always, in fact most clubs are. If we had to sell players it was only to balance books ruined by previous majority shares holders and chairmen.

What era are you from? A selling club, God help us. The Mersey Millionaires, The Quality Street Club, The Finest Stadium in The UK. You quote Johnson? He was around for no time at all. Blue Bill had 25 years of no trophies and every young man he wanted selling the pro Kenwright/Pro LFC Liverpool media did a job on them. Look at the money Catt, Bingham, Lee, Howard and Harvey had to spend and tell me this was a selling club.

"After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the Club forward."

"Farhad gets the club".

Everton are appointing Rafael Benitez

lol lol lol

I know, such a shame, in hindsight we wish Bill had held on, but we wanted him to sell, how wrong we were, careful what you wish for and all that

He’s a human being. He has to step down at some point. I don’t understand this, it’s like he’s the be all and end all of the club . When he eventually steps down are we going to be more in the crap anyway?

No one forced him to bring Moshiri here. There was a significant time in between his arrival and the protests, which took place in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.