Bike Facilities at Goodison Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd honestly let Bruce bunny hop all over my genitals and whisper sweet nothings about unruly motorists whilst he pops a handful of broken spokes into my rectum.

Allowing me to park my bike in your bottom outside Goodison would have been more in keeping with the topic. I can delete/edit a few posts and no one would be any the wiser if you want?

Totally agree. Lots of clubs are taking note too.

Before they created the stadium above (not very large; 20000) they ordered a study and it turned out that a very large part of the supporters lived in a radius of 10 km around the stadium, so a lot of willing cyclists.

Before they created the stadium above (not very large; 20000) they ordered a study and it turned out that a very large part of the supporters lived in a radius of 10 km around the stadium, so a lot of willing cyclists.
Any unicyclists, do you know?

I cycled a couple of times and couldn't find anywhere to leave my bike so wrote to Robert Elstone who is a keen cyclist if the club could introduce a bike scheme. He liked the idea and delegated it to Denise Barret Baxendale . That was the last I heard about it- back in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.