BIG FAVOUR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Ocallaghan

Player Valuation: £750k
Alright lads, Getting married in October and the wife to be has given the ok on an Everton wedding cake topper. But in Dublin they are not too accessible and not on the website either. Can someone tell me of a place in Liverpool that does them, or anywhere really. The more elaborate the better. Thanks.

Alright lads, Getting married in October and the wife to be has given the ok on an Everton wedding cake topper. But in Dublin they are not too accessible and not on the website either. Can someone tell me of a place in Liverpool that does them, or anywhere really. The more elaborate the better. Thanks.

There's a cake shop in Central Station that does boss ones. That's all I can manage, sorry.

Congrats mate.
Did anyone see the wedding cake where the bride was dragging the groom away from Everton on the telly? It was so good.

Saw 1 of these on twitter yesterday, the bride was pulling him away from watching us on tv

6082_bride_takes_groom_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that one on twitter is the one i was thinking. I kinda hope one of you might have seen it somewhere over there.
Thanks for the prayers btw. Whats the name of the shop at central station?

Alright Mick,there's a place in Tullow Co.Carlow,Cakes by Paul,Paul Fleming,check out his Facebook page,

Hi Mick,

I noticed you were after an Everton cake topper where you were being dragged to/from Goodison! One of your forum friends posted a link to my site which is how I noticed it.

I can make any kind of topper you like and I've made plenty of the groom being dragged type toppers.

Here's one I made for a cricket player but it's the same thought of theme, you'd just put an Everton shirt on and change the signposts around.

totallytoppers. com/wp-content/uploads/cricket-dragging-cake-topper.jpg

Let me know if you're interested, I can ship to Dublin no problem.

Oh and sorry for stalking you on here, just thought I might be able to help!

Kind Regards,

Gemma
TotallyToppers

Status
Not open for further replies.