2023/24 Beto

Like Niasse, only worse in every way and taller. Ive never seen a human man fall over more. Cant pass. Cant score. Cant stand up. Can reach things on high shelves.

That would be nice wouldn’t it

Unfortunately as I keep saying, one of the reasons he was brought in was because of how the club has been run and how the deal was structured.

I highly doubt this lad was scouted for a considerable time , more like who’s available on what we can pay.

I think people forget we will have to start paying a fee for him soon, we have a fair number out of contract too so they will need replacing as well, what a mess
He made over 60 appearances in Serie A, I don’t think the amount of time scouted really matters. It’s not as if he was playing in the Ukrainian 2nd division.

That would be nice wouldn’t it

Unfortunately as I keep saying, one of the reasons he was brought in was because of how the club has been run and how the deal was structured.

I highly doubt this lad was scouted for a considerable time , more like who’s available on what we can pay.

I think people forget we will have to start paying a fee for him soon, we have a fair number out of contract too so they will need replacing as well, what a mess

It's utterly depressing isn't it.

I proper can't be arsed with it anymore tbh, the football is grim, the tactics are grim, the lack of a llan b is grim, the squad is devoid of any kind of quality, sick of all the PRS stuff, sick of the takeover taking the piss, sick of watching the new stadium getting built thinking if we can see it through to the end.

He made over 60 appearances in Serie A, I don’t think the amount of time scouted really matters. It’s not as if he was playing in the Ukrainian 2nd division.

When you are need in of something better then what you have and particularly given our position I believe scouting is important .

We haven’t brought in people better than what we have had most of the time and this is another one. The way the deal was structured played a big part too.