Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a lot happier with this signing than Adams.

He is a very similar profile to DCL and two years younger. His highlights show he is a proper poacher as well, which is exactly what we need.

Hopefully we get this one done.

Would feel a lot more comfortable about our seasons prospects with him in the door and another CB.
He sounds like the right sort but sadly I doubt we’ll get him based on the fact our esteemed officials couldn’t organise the proverbial party in a brewery.

much prefer over che, just can’t see this happening though. Can’t see a big fee on a striker when we have dcl here (I know he is always injured). That would mean change of formation (unlikely) or dcl dropped when fit (unlikely) or Beto joining to be backup (unlikely). I am filing this as unlikely

Allegedly training alone now. Hopefully that’s some indication that he isn’t horrified by the idea of joining. Going to be slightly infuriating if we’ve faffed about for another week on Gnonto and Adams to now pretend Beto “has been our no1 target all summer.”

It has now reached the point of going up in £1m increments until he just gets on a plane even if he is crap.

much prefer over che, just can’t see this happening though. Can’t see a big fee on a striker when we have dcl here (I know he is always injured). That would mean change of formation (unlikely) or dcl dropped when fit (unlikely) or Beto joining to be backup (unlikely). I am filing this as unlikely

Heaven forbid DCL is on the bench. He’s not Harry Kane you know.

Allegedly training alone now. Hopefully that’s some indication that he isn’t horrified by the idea of joining. Going to be slightly infuriating if we’ve faffed about for another week on Gnonto and Adams to now pretend Beto “has been our no1 target all summer.”

It has now reached the point of going up in £1m increments until he just gets on a plane even if he is crap.
Haha are we just going round getting lads to train alone then it turns out we could only offer a refresher bar upfront and the rest over the next 500 years

Heaven forbid DCL is on the bench. He’s not Harry Kane you know.
Yeah I know, just think it’s unlikely is all. I personally am all for it, ideally bring in Sulemena on loan with an option too and forward line looking a lot more of a threat. I appreciate other areas need work too

Know it’s been a while since we had healthy competition for places but let’s not fear it. Maupay likely starts on Saturday so I’ll worry about keeping too many good strikers happy when it comes along.

Mad that if we get this fella - and it's still a huge if - we'll have ended up committing over £30m, whereas West Ham are about to buy a vastly superior player in Kudus for just £10m more

Everton, awful club.

Ah the old he's training alone stories circulating

Must be the memo from our club this year to make the "we tried" statements more believable

Status
Not open for further replies.