Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i missing something with this beto fella

scored 10 goals and 1 assist last season in Seria A and he is now worth 35 mil?

i looked at the breakdown of his stats and he only score more than 1 goal in 1 game all of last season

he scored goals against: -

Monza (11)
Fiorentina (8)
Sassuolo (13)
Hellas Verona (17)
Lecce (16)
Bologna (9)
Spezia Calcio (18)
AC Milan (4)

his solitary assist was against Hellas Verona

A 36 year old Giroud scored 13 goals and had 5 assists in that league last season and he got a goal and assist against inter, scored against champions napoli, got an assist against Juventus and a goal against them in seperate games and a hatrick against sampdoria

is this guy really worth spending 35 mil on?
It's moot as we're clearly not signing him.

i looked at the breakdown of his stats and he only score more than 1 goal in 1 game all of last season

Monza (11)
Fiorentina (8)
Sassuolo (13)
Hellas Verona (17)
Lecce (16)
Bologna (9)
Spezia Calcio (18)
AC Milan (4)

A 36 year old Giroud scored 13 goals and had 5 assists in that league last season and he got a goal and assist against inter, scored against champions napoli, got an assist against Juventus and a goal against them in seperate games and a hatrick against sampdoria

It's his release clause , you don't always have to meet it to complete a transfer

Also Giroud is 36 but still a exceptional striker

Monza (11)
Fiorentina (8)
Sassuolo (13)
Hellas Verona (17)
Lecce (16)
Bologna (9)
Spezia Calcio (18)
AC Milan (4)

If he scores against Wolves, Sheffield United, Luton, Bournemouth, Fulham etc. these are games we might actually win so yeah he can be a flat track bully (Lukaku) all he wants

Also we apparently offered more like £20m not €35m

Would be a lot happier with this signing than Adams.

He is a very similar profile to DCL and two years younger. His highlights show he is a proper poacher as well, which is exactly what we need.

Hopefully we get this one done.

Would feel a lot more comfortable about our seasons prospects with him in the door and another CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.