Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Solanke, has good PL experience, and I recall he almost scored against us in a Saturday night Derby, when he was a rookie, many moons ago.
I think worth a punt but the price and payment terns, for Everton could be an issue.

But if 777, take over, will their be legitimate funds, and will this take over if true , genuinely enable Evertonians to transcend the gloom, of decades and being anchored into football hell, for the last 2 seasons, and as it stands very likely for this season?
UTFTs!

Yep Solanke, has good PL experience, and I recall he almost scored against us in a Saturday night Derby, when he was a rookie, many moons ago.
I think worth a punt but the price and payment terns, for Everton could be an issue.

But if 777, take over, will their be legitimate funds, and will this take over if true , genuinely enable Evertonians to transcend the gloom, of decades and being anchored into football hell, for the last 2 seasons, and as it stands very likely for this season?
UTFTs!

No.

It's one of many signs that Everton, are financially on the ropes.
Doing a deal on Evertons terns, must be taking too much risk, for most clubs.

How did Moshiri do his due diligence back in 2015/2916, prior go his take over, makes you wonder what books he was given to review.

UTFTs!

Solanke's PL scoring record makes Che Adams look prolific.

Status
Not open for further replies.