Besic Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like Andy Van der meyde? I used to love watching him showboat at half time

The difference being Andy injured himself while pished,Mo gets injured giving 100% to the cause.

I have been looking forward for so long to seeing Mo get a clear run free from injury,he certainly has the guts and determination to come back from this but is he a.unlucky with his run of injuries or b.simply brittle,ether way gutted for the lad potentially could have been one of Ron's most important assets.

What a shame.
Since he's been here Mo, probably more than any other player in the last few years, has really 'bought' into what Everton is about.
He's passionate and committed, and just wants to perform to his best ability in everything he does.
Gutted for him.

Gutted about this as the lad has the right attitude and all the attributes to make it here, now I fear he's never going to get a a chance to prove himself...if we are to sign 2 more CM's he'll be well down the pecking order by the time he returns.

That's probably the end of his time with us - can't see him being with us next season.

Massive shame for the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.