Besic Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to sign two starting midfielders then, I don't think Koeman likes the look of McCarthy and that just leaves Barry, who'll struggle with Koeman's pressing game, and Davies, who's still only 18.

http://www.fokus.ba/sport/reprezent...ske-besic-propusta-pola-kvalifikacija/419102/

Bad news from England, Besic missed almost half qualifications
Aug 4, 2016
Share on Facebook!

Tweet on Twitter!

Muhamed Besic, BH. national team member and Everton will be out for at least six months after last night's injury in a friendly match against Manchester United.

The friendly duel toffee and Red Devils, Besic came into the second half and after only ten minutes spent on the pitch hurt his knee.

Search by Besic conducted today showed, unfortunately, that it is a serious injury.

Information on the severity of the injury Besic for Sportske.ba confirmed by Mohammed's father Meho.

"I spoke with Muhammad. He was disappointed and just crushed because of injury. Hardly had dropped the whole situation. Good began preparations, but unfortunately no luck. I believe it will recover soon, God willing, "said Mohammed's father.

It is now certain to miss Besic and almost half of qualifications for the World Cup in Russia.This year, the Dragons will play four games World Cup in Russia.

Dragons qualification for World Cup 2018 in Russia starting on September 6, when the Zenica Bilino field host Estonia. The first game in 2017, when qualifications are concerned, we play at home against Gibraltar.

Status
Not open for further replies.