2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very skillful player nice player in small pockets, but that's the problem for us small ,lumpers in the league out muscle him which is a shame. Got to say tho I'm 5/8 great call him the little fella lol

I liked him. Think he was unlucky at times not to get more of a run. He definitely could have been used more off the bench as an option to change games because he did get on the ball and try to make stuff happen. But best for both parties that he looks to be moving on now, really. Not a Premier League player.

I liked him. Think he was unlucky at times not to get more of a run. He definitely could have been used more off the bench as an option to change games because he did get on the ball and try to make stuff happen. But best for both parties that he looks to be moving on now, really. Not a Premier League player.
He played basically every minute he was healthy for under Silva

I don't see how we get any more than £5m for him though, and thats a stretch, no? How can we show anything to future employers to drive up his price?

That's a year's wages. If we somehow get it up to 7 million pounds, now we're talking almost a year and a half.

It was a very budget-friendly signing. It's the kind of signing where you're probably getting a squad player at a favorable price once you run the math, but every once in a while it works out massively for the club and you get a star instead.

I’m going to miss how he used to boil @TheBigIguana’s head by being better than Lookman.
Just another in the long list of managerial blunders to set us back. He's not alone on the list but he might be the mostly weirdly beloved considering he was pretty much bad the entire time he was here. It'd be like if 90% of Evertonians swore Naismith was class.

Change games? He couldnt change his diapers without falling on his tits!

Status
Not open for further replies.