2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s done ok tonight. Plenty of others need moving before him

Wages though, him, sigurdsson, Sandri and Bolasie if the rumours they're on (£100k, £100k, £100k and £80k) are too high to be fringe players. It's roughly £1.3m a month out, so i think if he can he'll try ship them out.

He'll see Gordon as the winger, i reckon.

Wages though, him, sigurdsson, Sandri and Bolasie if the rumours they're on (£100k, £100k, £100k and £80k) are too high to be fringe players. It's roughly £1.3m a month out, so i think if he can he'll try ship them out.

He'll see Gordon as the winger, i reckon.
Need a squad though.
I’d rather Walcott move before Bernard or even Bolasie to be fair.

I like this version of midfield Bernard, looks better there than as a winger. I actually hope he stays here as he is always giving good effort every game and generally looks to move the ball forward.

Need a squad though.
I’d rather Walcott move before Bernard or even Bolasie to be fair.
Yeah, you're right, we need a squad, maybe just not squad players on £100k a week.

Sigurdsson, i guess i'd have a case for, as we'd probably need more central players, but when you've got Richarlison, Walcott, Gordon, James all there, I just can't justify the big wages.

I like Bernard, but he's too inconsistent and I don't think Ancelotti rates him.

Yeah, you're right, we need a squad, maybe just not squad players on £100k a week.

Sigurdsson, i guess i'd have a case for, as we'd probably need more central players, but when you've got Richarlison, Walcott, Gordon, James all there, I just can't justify the big wages.

I like Bernard, but he's too inconsistent and I don't think Ancelotti rates him.
I’d rather have Bernard floating in the middle than sigurdsson.

but I agree. His wages make him an easy target to try and trim the squad.

Out of Bernard/siggy/Walcott/iwobi/bolasie

I’d be happier keeping Bernard and bolasie.

He had a good game and ran his socks off, was always available to receive the ball and looked far more comfortable in a more central position.

Status
Not open for further replies.