2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said in his insta statement is why I wish people wouldn't be tossers and horrible gets online, not everyone can let it wash over them, some take it to heart and it really effects them.
I don't know why they feel the need.

I mean, I don't like either of the 2 signings we've made already but the worst thing I've said about them on here is that they are no better than the squad players we already have. It wouldn't enter my head to be abusive towards them or any of our players.

It can be the same at the ground though. I stopped going the game regularly in 1987, partly because I got into amateur football again but also because of the amount of moaning that had crept in. Going the game used to be a good crack.

I wish him well, was great to see a professional footballer talk so openly about his mental health issues.

Quite a lot of money saved from the wage bill.
Have a lot of sympathy with him over the panic attacks. They are so debilitating. I can imagine it took something out of him as a player having to deal with it.

Didn’t work out here but wish him all the best.

I mean why good riddance? What on earth has he done to you to deserve that.

Don't mean to pick on you mate but it's the first post I came across after I jumped into my ivory tower.

But seriously why the animosity towards him?
Got riddance inasmuch as he was a massive drain on resources while giving almost nothing back in return. Nice guy though.

I don't know why they feel the need.

I mean, I don't like either of the 2 signings we've made already but the worst thing I've said about them on here is that they are no better than the squad players we already have. It wouldn't enter my head to be abusive towards them or any of our players.

It can be the same at the ground though. I stopped going the game regularly in 1987, partly because I got into amateur football again but also because of the amount of moaning that had crept in. Going the game used to be a good crack.
You stopped going in 1987.... And we champions then, imagine the moaning now haha. Bernard just wasn't cut out for this league, seemed a likable lad, but I wouldn't dream of slagging any of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.