Delph
Bolaise
Walcott
Sandro
Kean
Tosun
Iwobi

I want them ALL gone by 6pm Monday.
Kean ,Iwobi,,Iceland ,Delph are going nowhere and either is JJK unless we buy a starting RB
Bernie will also be kept
Not because we cannot sell them but because THE DON has a use for them
Disappointing I know but such is life

Oh you forgot the grandad of the U23s Pennington

Kean ,Iwobi,,Iceland ,Delph are going nowhere and either is JJK unless we buy a starting RB
Bernie will also be kept
Not because we cannot sell them but because THE DON has a use for them
Disappointing I know but such is life

The Don has no use for any of the names I mentioned, he plays them through lack of other options.

Hes played as a winger for 95% of his career.
But, not in the Premiership, it is too fast and physical for him.
In the premiership I think he needs to be central and with ball winners alongside him.
Playing as a winger we have seen that his career was not exactly thriving, we brought him from Russia instead of a top league.

In the premiership I think he needs to be central and with ball winners alongside him.
Playing as a winger we have seen that his career was not exactly thriving, we brought him from Russia instead of a top league.

Im done with waiting for him to come good.

Just get him gone.

You don't have James Rodriguez and play Bernard as a #10 instead

Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.