2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard is the type of player that makes me love football. It's as simple as that. This is not something I can say for anyone on the rest of the team. He reminds me of pienaar, unfortunately he doesn't seem to have the players around him that pienaar had (baines, arteta, yakubu, saha in the natural talent department. Cahill and Fellaini in the grit and determination department)

Bernard could go and play under pep at city and not look out of place. That's probably gonna be controversial to some but that's how much I like him.
This.
And living proof...against all who, forgetting the Lukaku debacle, claim that xxxxxxx needs to Bulk Up

I love the little guy but think it boils down to the type of game and being away from home.

Both his last two home performances have been excellent. Ovation worthy.

Away from home though he drifts in and out of the game and i think Mr Ancelotti wanted to ensure we had that pace and power on the counter attack more than anything, where as at Home there is more pressure on us to have more of the ball and be 'probing' the defence.
There's probably a sexy Italian phrase for horses for courses, so I checked - there is
Cavalli per Corsi

20200206_222920.jpg

Bernard is our highest paid player on £120,000 per week. His main purpose is an attacking option. And more importantly a source of creativity.

This season he has 2 goals and just 2 assists.

Mina also has 2 goals.

Holgate has 3 assists.

I think if he didn't smile so much he'd be in for a lot more criticism.

View attachment 78525

Bernard is our highest paid player on £120,000 per week. His main purpose is an attacking option. And more importantly a source of creativity.

Mina also has 2 goals.

Holgate has 3 assists.

Are you American by any chance ??

View attachment 78525

Mina also has 2 goals.

Holgate has 3 assists.

I cant believe he's our highest paid player?

View attachment 78525

Mina also has 2 goals.

Holgate has 3 assists.

Nah, he’s class. We control the tempo so much more when he plays. And he’s our highest paid because he was a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.