2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he will be sold in the summer. Not because we want to sell but because he is our only asset with value that won’t completely ruin us if he’s not there. Got to raise some cash from somewhere and going by what Brands said at the AGM we have too many left wingers

I think he will be sold in the summer. Not because we want to sell but because he is our only asset with value that won’t completely ruin us if he’s not there. Got to raise some cash from somewhere and going by what Brands said at the AGM we have too many left wingers

As much as we rate him, I don't think he'd bring in that much money. Better to keep him. Great player to have in the squad.

In a squad of next to no creativity, selling our most creative midfielder would be absurd.

I think its important to sit back and reflect....

On this site we have fans having a go at DCL, Bernard, Davies, moise kean......

They are not anywhere near the top in terms of issues ...... DCL and Bernard have been MOTM performers at least 3 times this season. Kean and Davies are kids......

We have Digne, Coleman, Schneiderlein, Walcott, Gylfi, Michael Keane, absolutely taking the proverbial with complete and utter gutless performances.

Grtva bit of perspective. If the likes of Bernard has a bad game..... it's not cos he's gutless, it's just a bad game. The little fella has the heart of a lion.

We could replace digne with a swinging house brick.

flying-broken-house-brick-BA0919.jpg

Swinging House brick is out for the season.

I think its important to sit back and reflect....

On this site we have fans having a go at DCL, Bernard, Davies, moise kean......

They are not anywhere near the top in terms of issues ...... DCL and Bernard have been MOTM performers at least 3 times this season. Kean and Davies are kids......

We have Digne, Coleman, Schneiderlein, Walcott, Gylfi, Michael Keane, absolutely taking the proverbial with complete and utter gutless performances.

Grtva bit of perspective. If the likes of Bernard has a bad game..... it's not cos he's gutless, it's just a bad game. The little fella has the heart of a lion.

I have no issue with Digne. Hes off the boil but itll come back with him.

I dont event think Coleman and Walcott are gutless, they put a shift in... they're just not up to the standard. Same as Niasse, Tosun etc.

Keane just doesn't have the mentality of an elite athlete.

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin are the two that get right on my tits. Because they combine glacial pace with a terrible attitude.

I have no issue with Digne. Hes off the boil but itll come back with him.

I dont event think Coleman and Walcott are gutless, they put a shift in... they're just not up to the standard. Same as Niasse, Tosun etc.

Keane just doesn't have the mentality of an elite athlete.

Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin are the two that get right on my tits. Because they combine glacial pace with a terrible attitude.

Coleman and Walcott are gutless IMO. Never thought I'd say that about Seamus..... he's gone "nice".... trying to be a model pro with other teams players.

Theo is just a lovely lad, never a bad word to say.... you wouldn't know if we were winning or losing when you look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.