2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best players were probably Keane and Mina. The players that looked capable of scoring were Sigurdsson and Richarlison as usual. Bernard lost the ball as much as anyone in the final 3rd and didn't really trouble them. When in good positions he messed up more often than not.

Gylfi was absolutely atrocious. He coudknt even pass the ball never mind look likely scoring

Our best players were probably Keane and Mina. The players that looked capable of scoring were Sigurdsson and Richarlison as usual. Bernard lost the ball as much as anyone in the final 3rd and didn't really trouble them. When in good positions he messed up more often than not.

Iwobi will be no different.

Gylfi was absolutely atrocious. He coudknt even pass the ball never mind look likely scoring
He wasn't great but he did get on the end of two chances and had a decent go from the edge of the area. If we stopped looking at him as a second striker and not a midfielder we'd probably say he was alright today.

Bernard was not our best attacker. He wasn't that much worse than the others but it wasn't like he gave us a ton.

He's been kicking balls for years in the Premier League... People who think Iwobi is going to come in and blow Bernard out the team are just deluding themselves.
Well his stats totally blow Bernard our the water so let’s give him a game before writing him off eh?

This is a neutral point of view.
Screenshot_20190810-171830.png

Well his stats totally blow Bernard our the water so let’s give him a game before writing him off eh?

Why does it matter to you that I don't particularly rate a player that I have watched kick a ball for years? Disagree by all means but I'm more than entitled to say I don't rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.