2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Just being honest is better than trying to make out like you’re cleverer than everybody else because you said something ridiculous I would say.
I believe the other part too fwiw. I think we should stop playing people with no future when all we have is a remote shot at EL. Last year it was Lookman this year it is Davies and Gordon.

I really wish the weird stigma around stats would end
I really wish people wouldn't spend hours searching for stats to justify their stance and opinion and discount the opinions of others who don't see a need to craft a narrative over useless stats like the number of unsuccessful forward passes a player makes.

To each their own.

I believe the other part too fwiw. I think we should stop playing people with no future when all we have is a remote shot at EL. Last year it was Lookman this year it is Davies and Gordon.
Lookman didn't have a future here because he didn't want to be here though.

Why waste minutes on a player looking out the exit door?

For possibly an extra few hundred thousand when we sell him?

Gordon is a completely different situation to Lookman.

I really wish people wouldn't spend hours searching for stats to justify their stance and opinion and discount the opinions of others who don't see a need to craft a narrative over useless stats like the number of unsuccessful forward passes a player makes.

To each their own.
I wish people wouldn't use something based on facts to discount what I believe. I'm sure you do.

But the facts are Bernard and Iwobi are pretty similar with how much they give the ball away. It isn't a separating factor for either.

Lookman didn't have a future here because he didn't want to be here though.

Why waste minutes on a player looking out the exit door?

For possibly an extra few hundred thousand when we sell him?

Gordon is a completely different situation to Lookman.
That's fair. At some point we need to make the change though and that hopefully is Wednesday when Gordon starts again.

Hauled off at half time again away from home after another completely anonymous display.

Thank God Carlo sees what I do and not the majority on here who like his little cameos at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.