2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players with the lowest number of touches today were DCL (21) Siggy (31), and Richy (33).

Bernard had 47.

Kinda tells a story about the attacking line up. Doesn't "score" doesn't "assist" but far more involved than anyone.

source.gif

Perhaps this is a language you will understand?

I really hope his goal today encourages him to shoot more often! Some of his play is a joy to watch and I'm sure he is capable of more goals this season. A class player when he is at his best.

The players with the lowest number of touches today were DCL (21) Siggy (31), and Richy (33).

Bernard had 47.

Kinda tells a story about the attacking line up. Doesn't "score" doesn't "assist" but far more involved than anyone.
Yeah with two new players to come in you have to say Bernard is the one who rose to the challenge. I don't think you can drop him but the attack needs a shakeup badly so I'm hoping Iwobi and Kean are in for Sigurdsson and DCL.

Bernard had 47.

Now hang on a minute there, all stats are all worthless and meaningl... oh, this one makes Sigurdsson look bad...

Apologies, as you were.

Pleased for him, given his ability I’d like him to be more clinical so hopefully this is the first of a good tally this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.