2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was there.
giphy.gif

Reminds me a little of Coutinho. Great football brain and skill and thrives when a central part of the game plan but at times can get lost in the chaos and physicality of Premier league games, especially in the first thirty mins or so. Would be ideal if there was enough quality that he could come off the bench when games are opening up!

You are so far through the looking glass on this now, mate, that you don't even realise when you are doing it.
I said he isn't as good as Willian (not a criticism), I rate DCL higher (not a criticism), that he isn't a saint (this is just weirdness from Evertonians surrounding him), and that our fans seem to rate him more than others (which is true of lots of players and supporters) and that you shouldn't have to stop watching football if that's the case (which is the most rubbish that anyone spouts really, different opinions are allowed).

Also said his goal was superb and that I think he's played much better under Ancelotti. So maybe you should stop looking for criticism in all my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.