2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you might be being a little modest there Billy.I consider there to be very few people on this forum who enjoy a greater nous and knowledge than you...and your willingness to share what you know is remarkable.
I know what I am good at, knowing when people are extracting the urine.

Sounds like they are losing Diop, though.

We will sign players soon, and I will be surprised if they aren't a better quality than what those cockney mutants are signing.
I hope your are right mate...but at the moment, the whole football world seems to be talking about West Ham

It’s not just Everton talking about West Ham though. Other clubs’ forums are abuzz with Hammer news...that move to the London Stadium has catapulted them into the SKY 6 (now 7)

A brief stroll around the forum this afternoon shows way too many "amusing" (sic) posts by you that are Off Topic. I am sorry that this one warning tipped you into a temp ban.

Bernard reminds me off Pienaar in so many ways. I just hope we can find a striker to score the goals that his clever play deserves. I think if Richarlison, Sigurdsson and our striker score enough it won't matter as much if his goal tally is low again.

Bernard reminds me off Pienaar in so many ways. I just hope we can find a striker to score the goals that his clever play deserves. I think if Richarlison, Sigurdsson and our striker score enough it won't matter as much if his goal tally is low again.
Just thinking this, i bet pienaar had really average goals and assists but he was the player that really made us tick and who we played the best football under moyes with. I think Bernard is that kind of player for us.

Just thinking this, i bet pienaar had really average goals and assists but he was the player that really made us tick and who we played the best football under moyes with. I think Bernard is that kind of player for us.

The biggest problem he will have is if we get the left footed player on the right he will then be in direct competition with Richarlison. The other option is move him inside but he will never get the number of goals that Sigurdsson gets so then the new winger would have to score more. I remember thinking the same about Pienaar when Cahill was in the team. Its a balancing act I suppose and it's better to have too many good players than too few.

Status
Not open for further replies.