2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are hard to please mate it's better than ok.

...yep, I think he’s especially the type Silva likes in that he’s very comfortable in possession, especially away from home when the team are under the cosh. From that perspective, he really links well with Gomes. They have supreme confidence in their own ability, even against the very best opposition.

It’s why the likes of Lookman doesn’t get a start ahead of him. Ultimately, a player might have more of an attacking dimension and offer more of a threat, but he’ll still be a terrific player for us.

...yep, I think he’s especially the type Silva likes in that he’s very comfortable in possession, especially away from home when the team are under the cosh. From that perspective, he really links well with Gomes. They have supreme confidence in their own ability, even against the very best opposition.

It’s why the likes of Lookman doesn’t get a start ahead of him. Ultimately, a player might have more of an attacking dimension and offer more of a threat, but he’ll still be a terrific player for us.
His defending is almost as important as the attacking dimension,his workrate puts most players to shame,when he comes off the pitch theres no doubt hes put everything in to the game

His defending is almost as important as the attacking dimension,his workrate puts most players to shame,when he comes off the pitch theres no doubt hes put everything in to the game

...yep, if you’re Digne you’re happy going on the pitch knowing he not only has the quality to link with you going forward, but he’ll also help out if you’re up against a goodun’.

Thank you for those calming words Billy. I have been all ajitter in anger over West Ham and need to just breathe in...and relax.

Bloody West Ham though...grrrrrr
Sounds like they are losing Diop, though.

We will sign players soon, and I will be surprised if they aren't a better quality than what those cockney mutants are signing.

It's good to talk to people who know more, I do it a lot.
I suspect you might be being a little modest there Billy.I consider there to be very few people on this forum who enjoy a greater nous and knowledge than you...and your willingness to share what you know is remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.