2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could all see the control and skill, but early on there was little end product, dubious decision making and he appeared to be on a different wavelength to his colleagues. Recently all that has changed and he looks very very exciting. Legend in the making.

Has adapted well. He seems to take better care with the ball and is a bit less flat-footed than when he came in.

a tricky little fella with the brains AND ability to beat a man at will

its been a long time Everton

not knocking DCL here, as he was excellent at the dog work yesterday, but cant wait till we have a top tier striker to feed off little Bernie

From the first tim saw him I have been impressed, a proper footballer, my only reservation has been whether or not he would be strong enough for the English game. I am becoming more and more convinced that he will be.

I loved the drop of the right shoulder and then scooping the ball with his left foot to skip past their full back. Brilliant player.

Is Salah had done that the commentators wouldve been lyrically waxing for the rest of the match and the clip would still be being looped sky sports news.

But as it was Everton all they said was the full back made it too easy. Growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.