2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite none Everton players of the premier era was Juninho. Bernard very much reminds me of him. I too want him to be a huge success for us and I think we'll see him flourish next season. Think his partnership with Digne could become as important to us as Baines/Peinaar.

Junihno was my favourite player before he went to borro, loved him and remember seeing him in the umbro cup , and I believe that’s the tournament that unsworth got his cap against Japan at CB. Rhino was a very good CB actually and had them weird 90’s centre parting , curtains hair cuts . Anyway junhino was class in every way and you could see it broke his heart when they went down, he played like a man possessed for the second half of that season and left it all on the pitch after every game, he deserved to stay up.

Junihno was my favourite player before he went to borro, loved him and remember seeing him in the umbro cup , and I believe that’s the tournament that unsworth got his cap against Japan at CB. Rhino was a very good CB actually and had them weird 90’s centre parting , curtains hair cuts . Anyway junhino was class in every way and you could see it broke his heart when they went down, he played like a man possessed for the second half of that season and left it all on the pitch after every game, he deserved to stay up.
I think Bernard is made from the same cloth mate. Apart from the obvious slightness in appearance, there's so much about him that reminds me of the great little man. His great attitude, he's always smiling, the way he plays the game. I just love him and really hope he stays with us for years to come. We need characters and ballers like him around the club.

I think Bernard is made from the same cloth mate. Apart from the obvious slightness in appearance, there's so much about him that reminds me of the great little man. His great attitude, he's always smiling, the way he plays the game. I just love him and really hope he stays with us for years to come. We need characters and ballers like him around the club.

Can’t argue with any of that , I just enjoy watching skillfull players

Status
Not open for further replies.