2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was his first full 90 minutes completed in the league yesterday. I mentioned before the Derby he hadn't had a pre season so I hope they worked on his fitness and stamina during the 17 days.

I honestly think a fully fit Bernard will start to show his threat on the final 3rd more.
Yeah had forgotten about that. Was actually even worse than not having a pre-season iirc - hadn't he last played a game in March?

He is a proper footballer, great touch, good attitude and always showing for the ball. My only concern about him is will he be strong enough for English football in the long run? I sincerely hope so because if players like him have no place in our league, then, our league is seriously flawed.

Yeah had forgotten about that. Was actually even worse than not having a pre-season iirc - hadn't he last played a game in March?

Yep, basically nearly 6 months without togger.

Good to see him last the 90 which I hope does his confidence the world of good as well as it's usually been him who gets the hook around the hour mark.

I thought he was excellent 2nd half, just wish he'd have unleashed that shot at the edge of the box !

Status
Not open for further replies.