2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirkenheadBlue

Player Valuation: £60m
That was his first full 90 minutes completed in the league yesterday. I mentioned before the Derby he hadn't had a pre season so I hope they worked on his fitness and stamina during the 17 days.

I honestly think a fully fit Bernard will start to show his threat on the final 3rd more.
Yeah had forgotten about that. Was actually even worse than not having a pre-season iirc - hadn't he last played a game in March?

roy vernon

Player Valuation: £6m
He is a proper footballer, great touch, good attitude and always showing for the ball. My only concern about him is will he be strong enough for English football in the long run? I sincerely hope so because if players like him have no place in our league, then, our league is seriously flawed.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
Yeah had forgotten about that. Was actually even worse than not having a pre-season iirc - hadn't he last played a game in March?
Yep, basically nearly 6 months without togger.

Good to see him last the 90 which I hope does his confidence the world of good as well as it's usually been him who gets the hook around the hour mark.

I thought he was excellent 2nd half, just wish he'd have unleashed that shot at the edge of the box !

Status
Not open for further replies.