2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think in regards to Bernard what we all have to remember is that he's only had one season in English football

Yes, there are still areas for him to improve, but I've seen no suggestion that he can't improve. He's talented and there's every chance he'll kick on this season

Reckon that about sums it up nicely. The Bernard debate got overly heated owing to the Lookman stuff I think.

I think in regards to Bernard what we all have to remember is that he's only had one season in English football

Yes, there are still areas for him to improve, but I've seen no suggestion that he can't improve. He's talented and there's every chance he'll kick on this season
Was thinking the same thing recently. Given his size he's adapted remarkably well in his first season to the physicality of the Premier League. I think he could have a very good 19/20 season

Help us out lads....who is the one on the very back and who is the one 2nd last on the left of the raft....they both look like the Stek to me.
It's definitely the instructor. He's got his own personal helmet, rather than the standard issue ones worn by everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.