2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Include them and recalculate I can't be bothered. The stats I quoted were from 2 web sites..... and were spot on.

The fact remains.... lukaku is a flat track bully. Fat, past it, never given us what we are seeing from DCL - the ability to impact a game without goals....

Back to Bernard.... what a treat watching a talented footballer. Amazing.

Not sure why you bother on this forum mate, you just seem to want to slate players.

Like I said before mate ... go to transfermarkt it has every game he has ever played , what opponention, what team he played for , the competition and the minute he scored also shows if it was right foot, left foot or header. Or you can go on YouTube and search lukakus everyon goals and it shows every single one :) your stats were wrong and you even tried to not count his goals when he was on loan to us lol dead weird that...

Like I said before mate ... go to transfermarkt it has every game he has ever played , what opponention, what team he played for , the competition and the minute he scored also shows if it was right foot, left foot or header. Or you can go on YouTube and search lukakus everyon goals and it shows every single one :) your stats were wrong and you even tried to not count his goals when he was on loan to us lol dead weird that...

Like ive said go and add them all up.... it would have to be some sort of effort to bump up his prem goals vs top 6 as a perm player for us.

Can't be arsed if I'm honest with you. You are a proper strange "fan".... look to praise an ex player who pretty much disliked us whilst slating young current players who are improving us.

Bit bored with you now mate.

Like ive said go and add them all up.... it would have to be some sort of effort to bump up his prem goals vs top 6 as a perm player for us.

Can't be arsed if I'm honest with you. You are a proper strange "fan".... look to praise an ex player who pretty much disliked us whilst slating young current players who are improving us.

Bit bored with you now mate.

I did mate that’s how I know it’s 13 lol

Took me literally 3 mins

Great work rate, and fantastic creator, but needs two goal scorers up top with him

Not the hot trash that is Theo Walcott and Cenk Tosun

Obviously a brilliant footballer but his goal threat needs to improve if he wants to stay in starting 11 going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.