2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't give it away cheap, he lost it in their half after being swarmed because none of our lads could get up quick enough, that goals 100% not on him
Mate he gave it away whichever way you wrap it up.Yes after that it should have been defend but he was the first problem, if no one is up with him play it up the line he tried an inside pass that was never on.

Mate he gave it away whichever way you wrap it up.Yes after that it should have been defend but he was the first problem, if no one is up with him play it up the line he tried an inside pass that was never on.

Your right... I much rather he just passes the ball back towards the keeper whenever he gets it much more entertaining. He may have lost it but he was 45-50 yards away from our goal with 9 players behind him for god sake.

Your right... I much rather he just passes the ball back towards the keeper whenever he gets it much more entertaining. He may have lost it but he was 45-50 yards away from our goal with 9 players behind him for god sake.
It's you are or you're ...and as I've said it should have been defend after but don't blank him out because he was the root cause.Sorry about that but it is what it is a fact.

It's you are or you're ...and as I've said it should have been defend after but don't blank him out because he was the root cause.Sorry about that but it is what it is a fact.

How is he the root cause? That’s like saying if a striker shoots and the ball is saved and rebounds to an opponent and they go up the other end and score , that it’s the strikers fault. I could understand your point if he lost the ball and all our players had pushed up and were ahead of him and they broke and scored but he had no options ahead as everyone was behind him

How is he the root cause? That’s like saying if a striker shoots and the ball is saved and rebounds to an opponent and they go up the other end and score , that it’s the strikers fault
Nope it aint , and you are being rather silly, so just to repeat Bernard gave the ball away they attacked they scored bits in between but Bernard was the start of their attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.