2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well come on mate.

That's pretty much saying 'any player who doesn't play in the Premier League could be better than one who does'.

I've seen Bernard play in the Champions League. He's a good player. But he isn't - yet - as good as Eriksen/Son/Hazard/Willian/Martial/Sanchez etc

I don't think Martial is fit enough to rub shoulders with those you mentioned. Showed a lot of promise in his first season under Van Gaal but gone backwards ever since, perhaps through no fault of his own. Mourinho is hardly the man to nurture young talent.

I don't think Martial is fit enough to rub shoulders with those you mentioned. Showed a lot of promise in his first season under Van Gaal but gone backwards ever since, perhaps through no fault of his own. Mourinho is hardly the man to nurture young talent.

He's an exceptional player, albeit inconsistent (not helped by Jose, no).

Him and Son are both probably just below the level of the others (albeit Sanchez looks shot).

I get the feeling he’s being overhyped on here by a few because he’s a small Brazilian who appears to have technical ability according to some YouTube vids.

He’s got teeth like a horse but If the boy can play soccerball I’m willing to look past that.

I really hope he’s boss but will reserve my excitement for now considering my premature Michael Keane excitement last year.

He looks like frodo baggins out there. heh.

I have a good feeling about our little frodo. He could be a very important signing for us.

Would love to have a look at this lad tomorrow, even if it is just for the last 15 minutes. Doubtful he will get on after only training with us for a few days but fingers crossed. No doubt he is a very good player but needs to be introduced to the premier league carefully and gradually i think.

I get the feeling he’s being overhyped on here by a few because he’s a small Brazilian who appears to have technical ability according to some YouTube vids.

He’s got teeth like a horse but If the boy can play soccerball I’m willing to look past that.

I really hope he’s boss but will reserve my excitement for now considering my premature Michael Keane excitement last year.

Nah mate. Lads in training reckon he's utterly brilliant.

Dunc says he's the best he's seen up close since Geoff Horsfield.

He's an exceptional player, albeit inconsistent (not helped by Jose, no).

Him and Son are both probably just below the level of the others (albeit Sanchez looks shot).

Would love for us to get him in. He could do wonders under a good man-manager like Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.