Confirmed Signing Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again Chelsea have put in a late bid . The thought of him coming to Everton was nice

Supposedly mate AC Milan and Inter weren’t willing to meet his wage demands, and whilst you would think Chelsea would have no problem with wages I’m wondering if they desperately need/want him because they were rumoured to be speaking to him over a week ago, saying that though the Chelsea fan I was speaking to said they are supposedly still talking to him.

We can’t have it all ways mate, and I’m not a Kenwright fan, but when we fail to get a transfer over the line BK is a massive tit etc for not getting it done, but when we get a good player signed up BK had nothing to do with it.

Agreed, but I can't help but think that since Brands has come on board the influence of BK in transfers is getting less and less! Chairman he may be in name but my suspicion is that his role in the whole decision making process is diminishing as time goes on. Times they are changing!

Don't know about St Bernards... think we need a few GSD (see my pic) and a couple of pitties..
No man, we need terriers! Lots of mean, angry terriers.

41f2e5de08885b9c650a1293007be555.jpg

I love terriers so much.

Going by the reply on this from about 20secs last night,he says chelsea made a late inquiry,but all sorted bar work permit for Everton,so maybe its just sky making it up and been late in reporting something from a day or so as though its happening today by chelsea

I’m down in Cornwall at the moment, got speaking to a Chelsea lad, and he was saying rumours are for them that they are still talking to Bernard’s agent.

He was also saying that supposedly the reason he turned down Inter and AC Milan were because they weren’t willing to meet his wage demands.

The whole thing could easily be a 'play regularly for Everton for two seasons, do well and get sold for 50m' kind of thing. I don't think he would currently start for Chelsea.

Yep - unless someone else reports it i'd take with a pinch of salt

Feels Sky have lost so much credibility this summer with some of the nonsense they've reported.

They report nonsense to get people to bet.

The next advert after the " nonsense " has initially has been reported is always Sky Bet.

It really is that blatant.

Who remembers the good old days when other clubs didn't step in at the last minute to hijack deals they knew nothing about before the player was about to sign for another team? (Except for Kendall (Everton/Liverpool), Roy Keane (United/Blackburn))

NB I hate Chelsea quite badly, just behind the RS and the WS.

Has this not collapsed yet? Can't be fussed refreshing Twitter all day for the inevitable crushing disappointment. You'd think under a new regime we'd be able to get our transfer cock ups out of the way early in the day. Nothing will be the same, eh?

Still plenty of time for us to Everton this one up. Expect Bernard to be holding a Spurs shirt by EOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.