Confirmed Signing Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
best thing about this if it comes off was the part silva played getting him here ( apparently ) love all that me

imagine fatty tryna convince a player like Bernard to join us over other big teams " ERRR YE SO ON A WEDNESDAY IT'S BANGERS AND MASH AT FINCH FARM WHICH IS REALLY GOOD BCOZ THERES PYAR LOADS OF GRAVY FLOATING AROUND"

Chelsea were one of the sides Everton beat according to loads of other articles so just relax.

I’m down in Cornwall at the moment, got speaking to a Chelsea lad, and he was saying rumours are for them that they are still talking to Bernard’s agent.

He was also saying that supposedly the reason he turned down Inter and AC Milan were because they weren’t willing to meet his wage demands.

Kinda worried about the Chelsea links, but then again all of the relevant journos still reckon this is a done deal for us.

Kinda worried about the Chelsea links, but then again all of the relevant journos still reckon this is a done deal for us.

...... I would have thought the Rent Boys are going to be preoccupied by their Courtois saga now for the next couple of days. Especially if they find themselves scrambling around for a first-choice 'Keeper just 48 hours before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.