Bentley anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we're hanging around spurs for players i hope its hutton

nice link, pity it only proves most papers are full of [Poor language removed]

Last edited:
Didn't like seeing those Pienaar rumours... specially to Ath Madrid. New contract not signed, off field woman problems.:blink: Something linked to the Heitinga deal? :eek:

Overated

Bentley is overated overpaid and too hit and miss try recall how many great games you've seen him play, he hit one flook shot last season thats it, and he had about five good games at blackburn ?

Didn't like seeing those Pienaar rumours... specially to Ath Madrid. New contract not signed, off field woman problems.:blink: Something linked to the Heitinga deal? :eek:

his woman problms aren't here, so they wont go away wherever he goes, maybe thats why he hasnt signed....... she will go for a payout based on contracted earnings, sign for 5 she claims on that.

She will probably have a claim on future contracts, so would it make a difference if he signed for 2, 3 or 5? She would claim on his next deal, and possibly up till the child is 16/18 or something. What is he up to making promises??

She will probably have a claim on future contracts, so would it make a difference if he signed for 2, 3 or 5? She would claim on his next deal, and possibly up till the child is 16/18 or something. What is he up to making promises??

we say all sorts of stuff if we think theres a root at the end of it

Well the Daily Mirror who are pumping out tons of rumours tonight seem to think hes going to Man City, with Petrov going the other way.

the word on the street does seem that this will happen:mad:

im shocked because we will get rid of a better player in petrov who plays on the left to get a rubbish player who plays on the right who will replace SWP to make our team weaker.

i know you lads will love that but im not happy about BENTley so please sign him before we do...pretty pretty please lol

the word on the street does seem that this will happen:mad:

im shocked because we will get rid of a better player in petrov who plays on the left to get a rubbish player who plays on the right who will replace SWP to make our team weaker.

i know you lads will love that but im not happy about BENTley so please sign him before we do...pretty pretty please lol

He'll be another excess signing like Santa Cruz - doesn't really add to your squad but are Hughes' favourites from before... Maybe he'll be able to get him back into the type of form he had at Blackburn, so might not be too bad in the long-run.

Bellamy sort of falls into the same category from his Wales days, but at least he'll give 110% when he's fit.

Sorry but I don't see the issue with Bentley.

Honestly, if I woke up in the morning and found out he signed for us, I'd be thrilled.

I suspect that most Evertonians would feel the same way, even if they wouldn't be willing to admit it.

If we brought in Heitinga and Bentley, along with Jo, Distin, & Billy, you'd have to say that arguably, that would be the best transfer business that Moyes has done since he's been here.

...arguably.

Does Anyone Remember His Hatrick (Or Was It 4?) Vs United When He Was At Blackburn, In A 4-4 Draw? If We Could Get Heitinga, Along With Bentley, Surley We'd Have Same Amount Of Skill And Tidy Football On The Right As We Do With Baines And Pienaar On The Left. Being Serious Here, Bentley And Heitinga, Or Osman And Hibbert On The Right? Pretty Obvious Answer, Innit!

Status
Not open for further replies.