Bentley anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what we need, right winger, great crosser, england international, shoots long, and he can take corners/free kicks.

...Doubt Tottenham would sell to rivals though (cos they will be our main ones along with Villa)

Yeah but i thing that the asking price would be too high, Spurs paid £15m for him and would want most of that back. So in the long and short of it is that he is over priced and we wouldnt be able to get him

Bit surprised he isnt at City to be honest - makes me think hes a bit of bad egg or a big time charlie - hang on, there was a point i was trying to make there.

Last edited:

Take him on loan and see how he does, would be better then a few players we have. Got to think about the team moving forward. I think the corner taking last season was very bad and could be improved even with everyone fit. Most of Evertons goals over the past seasons used to come from corners, so add that to the free flowing play (when everyone is fit) we should be able to improve on last seasons 5th place.

Exactly what we need, right winger, great crosser, england international, shoots long, and he can take corners/free kicks.

...Doubt Tottenham would sell to rivals though (cos they will be our main ones along with Villa)

Agree with all that, i think Bentley is a great player in that sense.

But he has no defensive atributes and is prone to very bad off days so we can't afford to carry him for the price we will have to pay.

Depends on the price really.

He's better than what we currently have outwide - by quite a distance.

Anyway, we don't sign players - it's not the Everton way.

Status
Not open for further replies.