Benni McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martins looked unstoppable today. He would be my pick if we could entertain a player.

Me and Chico could entertain him- with some slap stick comedy, face painting, singing, stilt walking, juggling, fire eating, sword swallowing, keep ups, wearing novelty ties, take him to a fair, watch a film, go see a band, maybe to the theatre, play darts, play snooker, play golf and maybe get him a lap dance?

Martins looked unstoppable today. He would be my pick if we could entertain a player.

Problem for me with Martins is that he seem to be a little bit of a mood-player. He playes great when he has woken up right and is completely invisible other games when he just doesn't feel like it... a bit like Ibrahimovic when he playes for the Swedish national team.

Me and Chico could entertain him- with some slap stick comedy, face painting, singing, stilt walking, juggling, fire eating, sword swallowing, keep ups, wearing novelty ties, take him to a fair, watch a film, go see a band, maybe to the theatre, play darts, play snooker, play golf and maybe get him a lap dance?

Like the sound of that ;) lol

Look, why are we shopping on behalf of the club. We are spending money that isn't ours. Before you know it rumours will start and then the bloody Daily Post will start lying to us again. :)

Moyes has said that he finds out most about players he is signing through the papers.

Were like kids in a sweet shop. I want that one and that one, and some of them. :)

lol, I completely agree, it seems all of a sudden that the sky is the limit - or so we'd all be lead to believe. Personally, I'd like to see Manny on board, any one else would be a bonus! But until that time, I'll just sit back and enjoy the 3 point start to the season!

I knew I'd seen you blokes before Morecambe & Wise.lol

Some fans do doubt Yakubu's age though because Nigerian's are known for saying younger.

What about Defoe?

Defoe is too much like AJ, Moyes would probably also just send him running around. In fact, I think that [Poor language removed] doesnt need to happen throughout the game, stop making Yobo send [Poor language removed] long balls forward in hope AJ can run half the field to get to it. He is a striker not a dog fetching a bone.

McCarthy with that much mark up?

Now were being silly buggers. I rate him but Blackburn got him for 2.5?

If we paid 10 we'd be kidding ourselves and the 'stance' weve made with excessive fees.

Go for someone young, 6'4'', and good on the ground. Add to that an Ezquezerro or a fernandes and wed be cooking with gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.