2022/23 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if mentioned but what was Ben Godfrey sniffing or puffing in the tunnel. I thought he had a e-cig....seriously :(

I've watched my fair share of 999 What's your emergency and I think it's just rapid pain relief, bit like this;

penthrox-single-unit-combo-includes-inhaler-chamber-and-1-x-3ml-bottle.png

It looked horrible the second it happened, even a few Chelsea players went over, not seen any pics or video but not sure I want too..

Reminds me of the James McCarthy broken leg incident in that in both cases, player loses the ball carelessly, then rushes in to make amends, but ends up with a horrific injury :(

Its definitely the conditioning/fitness staff they don't make our players be in peak condition. Look at the amount of players who's careers have ended / been drastically reduced here:

Yakubu
Toshun
Oviedo
Bolasie
Gbamin
Godfrey?
DCL?

thats an unbelievable amount and a hell of a lot of money flushed down the drain.

Its amazing the medical department does not have its own thread on the forum as they are one of the main problems at the club yet get a free pass every season under the guise of "bad luck".

Had a hunch this would pique your agenda again mate. Have a night off will ya.

Any suggestion that the freak injury to Godfrey this evening is avoidable through a better fitness regime is utterly laughable.

Honestly, I was in.the upper glwadys it look like it clicked when he went in it was horrible gutted for him. Bloody ell just thought he should of looked up before he played the pass prior

Status
Not open for further replies.