2021/22 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gives me aches everytime he gets the ball, man has no self confidence, gives simple corners/throw ins even at slightest danger. Better to loan him out next summer, no way Rafael will play him as the first choice next season.

I see a player who looks like he has nothing to him other than a big frame and speed. His arl feller was a rugby league player and he might need to follow him there.

TBF I go from thinking he has a future in the PL to thinking he has none.

I just dont get him, and I dont think I'm alone.

Why dont you.just say today he was totally rubbish and Keane had a good game ?
Dont forget weve all seen the game today, so we know who did and who didnt play well.

Ive just seen the echo give Keane 6/10 and Godfrey 7/10.

I dont think Godfrey was bad, made a crucial block (as keane did) and was ok (as was keane).

Keane is just a lump who is suited to a deep defence...he's made more mistakes this season than Godfrey has in his entire Everton career.

I dont think Godfrey was bad, made a crucial block (as keane did) and was ok (as was keane).

Keane is just a lump who is suited to a deep defence...he's made more mistakes this season than Godfrey has in his entire Everton career.

Pickford was to blame for their goal lad needs to catch or punch that ball away from Antonio that led to the corner.

Obviously next game Mina walks back in, who do you think should play next to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.