2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder if we will see a slight change in formation next week to try to address our lack of RB and with Digne possibly suspended (though we have cover in Neils there). Perhaps Keane, Mini and Godfrey as a back 3?

....Ancelotti might well go for it, but whenever we play with 3 CBs, it tends to be more like a back 5.

I’d like to see Nkounkou in the team, but suspect it’ll be a flat back four with Delph at LB.

dcl stoke.JPG

We could always play DCL there.

Also, this picture should be marked NSFW, gives me the proper willies

There were times yesterday when he was in Portsmouth when they were attacking. I've seen better debuts let's put it that way.

There were times yesterday when he was in Portsmouth when they were attacking. I've seen better debuts let's put it that way.

He was fine against Liverpool as on the whole he could just defend. Sit in the width of the 18-yard-box.

Yesterday he was exposed and James and Doucoure didn't do enough to help out.

They targetted him and that left us stretched on the other side.

As much as it must be a joy to see Rodriguez infront of you, the downside to him playing wide right is the full back is going to have his work cut out and you’re reliant on support from one of the centre mids helping you out,
That didn’t happen yesterday, Allan looked unfit and the more mobile out of the 3 got took off, The lad didn’t play well but it is nowhere near all his doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.