Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've spoken to the Everton box office - no way of getting a ticket unless I buy in person from the box office.
Yeah - seems absurd that there are tickets left and i can't get in to see the game.

So if anyone has a spare then please let me know
That's terrible that man!!

Yeah, I've spoken to the Everton box office - no way of getting a ticket unless I buy in person from the box office.
Yeah - seems absurd that there are tickets left and i can't get in to see the game.

So if anyone has a spare then please let me know

try posting in the spares thread, some had some for sale on there the other day i believe

From the press conference it sounds as tho Mason Holgate and John Stones will definately be in the matchday squad. Glad Oviedo starts and sounds as tho Martinez says he responds well to the Fans. sO lets get behind him

Oviedo Baby...

think the 4,000 barrier has been broken for away ticket sales according to a friend that works in the BFC box office.

How many away fans in total are they expecting on the night then if there is no pay on the gate? 4,500 ish?

RM has to go with a strong line up, otherwise it will be another chance in this competition messed up. Deulofeu and mirallas from the start if fit. Please,Please no more penalty shoot outs..Robles doesnt dive till he hears the ball hit the net. COYB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.