Match Thread Barnsley vs. Everton - Wednesday 26th August - Capital One Cup Second Round - 19:45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robles
Browning
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Osman
Deulofeu
Barkley
Mirallas
Lukaku

Is the way I would go

I think Bobby will play

Robles
Coleman
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Barry
Deulofeu
Osman
Mirallas
Naismith

If anyone has a spare ticket for this I'd be interested.
I know they are still on sale at the box office but I'm based over in Yorkshire so no option to get over to Goodison to buy in person before tomorrow night.
If anyone is going and has a spare then I could meet you outside the ground.

Cheers,

Dan

If anyone has a spare ticket for this I'd be interested.
I know they are still on sale at the box office but I'm based over in Yorkshire so no option to get over to Goodison to buy in person before tomorrow night.
If anyone is going and has a spare then I could meet you outside the ground.

Cheers,

Dan

Phone 01226211211 ask to speak to box office and tell them your situation, I'm sure they'll print you one off for away end

Phone 01226211211 ask to speak to box office and tell them your situation, I'm sure they'll print you one off for away end
Cheers for the suggestion Magic BFC - Unfortunately I have already spoken to the Barnsley ticket office and they are unable to help me.

Cheers for the suggestion Magic BFC - Unfortunately I have already spoken to the Barnsley ticket office and they are unable to help me.

Surprised at that, I thought it might end up pay on day if you've still over a thousand tickets left, theirs quite a few from Barnsley call themselves Everton fans at £20 a pop I can't understand turning money away.

Robles
Browning
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Osman
Deulofeu
Barkley
Mirallas
Lukaku

Is the way I would go

I think Bobby will play

Robles
Coleman
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Barry
Deulofeu
Osman
Mirallas
Naismith

If he play's Barry in this and then AGAIN at the weekend he should be sacked on the spot

Gaz Baz cannot do two games in a week. It's inexcusable when Osman and Besic are available to play

Robles
Browning
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Osman
Deulofeu
Barkley
Mirallas
Lukaku

Is the way I would go

I think Bobby will play

Robles
Coleman
Jags
Stones
Oviedo
Besic
Barry
Deulofeu
Osman
Mirallas
Naismith
I doubt Bobby starts Deulofeu and Mirallas at the same time, he hates playing two true wingers. Guessing it will be what you said, but with Cleverly in place of Mirallas.

Seems an obvious question but have you phoned Evertpn to see if they can help?
Yeah, I've spoken to the Everton box office - no way of getting a ticket unless I buy in person from the box office.
Yeah - seems absurd that there are tickets left and i can't get in to see the game.

So if anyone has a spare then please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.