Ban Craig Pawson from all future Everton games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were amateur back then in title.

They're professional now in title

But still amateur
They got travel expenses - a meal allowance - & went back to work in their normal job - some bad referees, but on the whole - some very good referees ..... not like the over paid prima donas - who think they are the main attraction VAR is killing the game of football

Spot on mate, they are arrogant scum.

I'll never forget the interview wth jags after city knocked us out of the semis years ago ( second leg ) when tbeir first goal when we was 3-1 up at the time was a few yards out and jags said it to the ref and he replied something like youse are [Poor language removed] anyway, I remember jags talking about it.

Just think it's all about them, as mentioned their egos are out of control

I don't think that is a pen tbf, the Newcastle player was nowhere near the ball. The keeper would have had it but had to leave it for his own player. It was a coming together off the ball, happens all the time in footy.
Honestly if you don’t think that’s a penalty then we are on different planets. The goalkeeper slides and takes the player out, ball or not, the player is wiped off his feet, that video is one of the clearest penalties I have ever seen in my life.

I think I posted this in 2022, things still haven’t changed, some of the videos are now removed or don’t exist anymore;

What more does there have to be? I’m telling you what… you have to throw your legs out behind you and dive… however when we did that against Liverpool, the darlings of the league, we were criticised by the media from all angles. Again, if that’s Salah yesterday he gets that penalty because Salah’s arms would have been up in the air and he would have dropped to his knee’s.

What I don’t get is the clear and obvious thing. So VAR has said ‘if the penalty was given it wouldn’t of been overturned’, does that not mean it was a clear and obvious error from the referee not to award the penalty in the first place? Because to me it is. The play should of been brought back for a pen and Braithwaite’s sending off over turned. Let’s add it to this list of this season;

- no red card for Tarkowski against Richarlison at home. Knee high tackle that didn’t even get a booking.

This was at 0-0

Game finished 3-1 to Everton

-no red card for Shelvey two footed tackle on a Gordon away at Newcastle. Got booked, however this was a red card.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...verton-footage-analysed-ex-fifa-official/?amp

This was at 0-0

Game finished 3-1 to Newcastle

-another 35 seconds added onto injury time allowing Villa to take and score a corner. I get another ten or 15 seconds but another half a minute, never.

This was at 0-0

Game finished 0-1 to Villa

-Tottenham at home. Richarlison takes the around the goalkeeper. Hugo Lloris clatters I to him, the referee gives a penalty. VAR tells the ref to goto the monitor as Lloris could of got a finger tip to the ball. Even watching the replays to this day I cannot see whether the ball is knocked around Lloris by Richarlison or Lloris get a finger to it. Clear and obvious mistake by the ref? No it isn’t. However this decision is overturned by the ref. What’s worse is that the ref blew for the penalty when the ball was still in play. Everton attacking. The penalty was reverse and Spurs given a drop ball.

Also, in this game Mason Holgate won the ball cleanly in an tackle which he followed through on the opponent. Realistically, it was a yellow card, this is what was given. However, VAR instructed the ref to look at the decision, which was adjudged as serious foul play resulting in a straight red card for Holgate. How this tackle was any different from James Tarkowski? Insane.

This was at 0-0 and the game finished 0-0.

-Brentford away. Ball is crossed in. Rondon can’t make any sort of attempt to play the ball as the defender has hold of his shirt. To the point were Rondon’s stomach is visible as half of his shirt is being pulled towards the defender. This wasn’t given on the field, nor did VAR intervene and award a penalty. This was after Brentford themselves had been awarded a penalty which they scored.

https://wittyfutty.com/2021/11/video-rondon-with-a-clear-penalty-appeal-vs-brentford/?amp

This was at 1-0 and that’s how it finished, 1-0 to Brentford

-Southampton away. 0-0 game has just begun. Everton on the attack, Townsend crosses the ball, Romeu moves his arm towards the ball. This is a penalty decision which VAR looked at and decided this was not worthy of a penalty.

This was at 0-0 and Southampton went on to win 2-0.

-Manchester City at home.

This one, is ridiculous. A decision which was criticised by every pundit and media outlet. Everton loosing by one goal in the 84th minute. Richarlison shoots and the ball bounces up off the keeper. Idiotically Rodri moves his arm towards the ball and controls the ball with his arm. This penalty is the definition of the term ‘stonewaller’. Everton players’ reactions are for all to see. They sprint to the referee as it would seem the referee never saw the incident as no penalty was awarded. VAR then looked at the on field decision and shockingly did not advise the referee to go to the monitor. A crazy decision which completely made a mockery of VAR and how it is used. This incident drew an apology from the football association and head of the referees Mike Riley.

This match finished 0-1, with Manchester City taking all three points.

-Newcastle at home.

At 0-0, a tense game, neither team want to lose. With around ten minutes left Allan tactically and cynically fouls Saint-Maximan. It’s not a good tackle however it is a tackle you see in most Premier League games. Newcastle are about to counter attack and Allan has no choice other than to foul. Allan clips ASM foot and a yellow card is given. Up steps the VAR. They recommend to goto the monitor as this may be violent contact. The referee agrees and rescind’s the yellow brandishing a straight red card. This kind of tackle happens in most games. This was not a dangerous tackle. It was not an ankle/leg beaker, yet this was deemed a poor tackle and straight red card.

This game finished 1-0 to Everton. However this resulted in a three match suspension for Allan.

-Liverpool away.

Three incidents in this game which need to be spoken about.

1. Anthony Gordon, at 0-0 is running in Liverpool’s box. Keita sticks out a leg which stops Gordon getting to the ball which he has knocked around him. Gordon, quite dramatically throws his legs high, however there is no doubt the leg movement stops Gordon, however no penalty is awarded and instead Gordon is booked for diving.

1. At half time the players come together in a melee in the middle of the field. During this, Sadio Mane raises his hand towards Allan’s face, pushing him away, this should be classed as violent conduct as you are simply not allowed to aggressively push somebody in the face. Assuming this is actually what Mane was booked for, he was lucky not to get a straight red card for this incident, however he was booked. Incredibly less than ten seconds later he did it again. Mason Holgate gives Mane a push and Mane put his finger on Holgates face, thrusting it upwards towards his eye. As this was missed by the referee and VAR are not allowed to intervene for a yellow card decision, no action was taken by the ref and Mane remained on the pitch.

1. To me, the most incredible decision during this game. Anthony Gordon is away, he’s in the box and Joel Matip is chasing him. Not too dissimilar to Jared Braithwaite’s red card against Brentford. The defender is behind him, he catches Gordon’s leg and pushes him in the back. Looking back, not only is this an awful decision not to award a penalty but this could of potentially been a red card for the defender as the last man. This decision at 0-0 with the game having 40 minutes remaining potentially gives Everton the lead and something to hang on for. Instead, nothing given, and no VAR intervention.

These three major decisions cost Everton any opportunity to steal a win or nick a point. Instead Everton lost this game 2-0. Also, on the point of Anthony Gordon diving for his first penalty decision. I am still under the impression that it is simply not upto Gordon to get over and or out of the way of a trailing leg. How is this any different for Kenny’s sending off against Wolves at home. He leaves a leg in which Raul Jiminez made the most of, dived, and screamed in apparent agony. I am still convinced there is zero contact however the referee brandished a second yellow and sent Kenny off. Look for yourselves; skip to 2:56.

-Brentford at home.

The most recent and the most fresh incident. Everton are winning 1-0 in this pivotal game, a win secures Everton’s Premier League survival. Up steps Michael Oliver. Richarlison in the opponents box is battling with a Brentford defender. This defender pulls Richarlison’s shirt, again much like Brentford away, the shirt is almost clean off. Michael Oliver only about 4 yards away deems this action completely legal by the letter of the law and nothing is given. Low and behold the ball gets kicked long catching Jared Braithwaite out of position. Ivan Toney very cleverly runs ahead of him, feels contact, or rather draws contact and Everton are reduced to ten men. This whole scenario should of been rectified by a VAR review which should of found the Brentford player guilt of a clean shirt grab. This would of resulted in a penalty for Everton, thus a reprieve on the red card. However, if would seem this ‘tackle’ was similar to Joel Matip against Anthony Gordon at Anfield, yet only one of these was perceived a foul, and a red card.

https://youtu.be/PtU4kyCcSGg

Also, probably in the sense of fairness Michael Oliver decided to then award us a penalty. Now, this was a foul, however this was in my opinion less of a foul than the shirt pull. Everton receive the penalty and yet the central Brentford defender is not booked for this foul. He is not booked as this would of been his second bookable offence and he would of been sent off. Yet another awful mistake which has ultimately cost Everton.

https://youtu.be/JOyUPBUgXsE

Everton went on to lose this game 2-3.

Let’s have it correct, we have been terrible all season. But let’s also have it correct, we have been at the end of some really poor decisions this season. VAR was supposedly brought it to help referee’s. With so much going on I completely understand why a ref would need some assistance. However it would seem that VAR has its flaws aswell, so who is managing them? Who is at fault if the referee and VAR get the decision incorrrect? Do the referees have an agenda. Again, let’s look at the ref’s and VAR during these poor decisions.

Everton vs Burnley - ref, Martin Atkinson, VAR, Kevin Friend

Newcastle vs Everton - ref, Anthony Taylor, VAR, Chris Kavanagh

Everton vs Aston Villa - ref, Craig Pawson, VAR, John Brooks

Everton vs Tottenham - ref, Chris Kavanagh, VAR, John Moss

Brentford vs Everton, ref, John Brooks, VAR, John Moss

Southampton vs Everton, ref, Andy Madley, VAR, Andre Marriner

Everton vs Man City, ref, Paul Tierney, VAR, Chris Kavanagh

Everton vs Newcastle, ref, Craig Pawson, VAR, Stuart Attwell

Liverpool vs Everton, ref, Stuart Attwell, VAR, Darren England

Everton vs Brentford, ref, Michael Oliver, VAR, Darren England

This season;

Harry Kane dive for penalty

Van Dijk no red card in derby

Gordon no pen, joelinton not sent off against Newcastle

I think I posted this in 2022, things still haven’t changed, some of the videos are now removed or don’t exist anymore;

What more does there have to be? I’m telling you what… you have to throw your legs out behind you and dive… however when we did that against Liverpool, the darlings of the league, we were criticised by the media from all angles. Again, if that’s Salah yesterday he gets that penalty because Salah’s arms would have been up in the air and he would have dropped to his knee’s.

What I don’t get is the clear and obvious thing. So VAR has said ‘if the penalty was given it wouldn’t of been overturned’, does that not mean it was a clear and obvious error from the referee not to award the penalty in the first place? Because to me it is. The play should of been brought back for a pen and Braithwaite’s sending off over turned. Let’s add it to this list of this season;

- no red card for Tarkowski against Richarlison at home. Knee high tackle that didn’t even get a booking.

This was at 0-0

Game finished 3-1 to Everton

-no red card for Shelvey two footed tackle on a Gordon away at Newcastle. Got booked, however this was a red card.

This was at 0-0

Game finished 3-1 to Newcastle

-another 35 seconds added onto injury time allowing Villa to take and score a corner. I get another ten or 15 seconds but another half a minute, never.

This was at 0-0

Game finished 0-1 to Villa

-Tottenham at home. Richarlison takes the around the goalkeeper. Hugo Lloris clatters I to him, the referee gives a penalty. VAR tells the ref to goto the monitor as Lloris could of got a finger tip to the ball. Even watching the replays to this day I cannot see whether the ball is knocked around Lloris by Richarlison or Lloris get a finger to it. Clear and obvious mistake by the ref? No it isn’t. However this decision is overturned by the ref. What’s worse is that the ref blew for the penalty when the ball was still in play. Everton attacking. The penalty was reverse and Spurs given a drop ball.

Also, in this game Mason Holgate won the ball cleanly in an tackle which he followed through on the opponent. Realistically, it was a yellow card, this is what was given. However, VAR instructed the ref to look at the decision, which was adjudged as serious foul play resulting in a straight red card for Holgate. How this tackle was any different from James Tarkowski? Insane.

This was at 0-0 and the game finished 0-0.

-Brentford away. Ball is crossed in. Rondon can’t make any sort of attempt to play the ball as the defender has hold of his shirt. To the point were Rondon’s stomach is visible as half of his shirt is being pulled towards the defender. This wasn’t given on the field, nor did VAR intervene and award a penalty. This was after Brentford themselves had been awarded a penalty which they scored.

https://wittyfutty.com/2021/11/video-rondon-with-a-clear-penalty-appeal-vs-brentford/?amp

This was at 1-0 and that’s how it finished, 1-0 to Brentford

-Southampton away. 0-0 game has just begun. Everton on the attack, Townsend crosses the ball, Romeu moves his arm towards the ball. This is a penalty decision which VAR looked at and decided this was not worthy of a penalty.

This was at 0-0 and Southampton went on to win 2-0.

-Manchester City at home.

This one, is ridiculous. A decision which was criticised by every pundit and media outlet. Everton loosing by one goal in the 84th minute. Richarlison shoots and the ball bounces up off the keeper. Idiotically Rodri moves his arm towards the ball and controls the ball with his arm. This penalty is the definition of the term ‘stonewaller’. Everton players’ reactions are for all to see. They sprint to the referee as it would seem the referee never saw the incident as no penalty was awarded. VAR then looked at the on field decision and shockingly did not advise the referee to go to the monitor. A crazy decision which completely made a mockery of VAR and how it is used. This incident drew an apology from the football association and head of the referees Mike Riley.

This match finished 0-1, with Manchester City taking all three points.

-Newcastle at home.

At 0-0, a tense game, neither team want to lose. With around ten minutes left Allan tactically and cynically fouls Saint-Maximan. It’s not a good tackle however it is a tackle you see in most Premier League games. Newcastle are about to counter attack and Allan has no choice other than to foul. Allan clips ASM foot and a yellow card is given. Up steps the VAR. They recommend to goto the monitor as this may be violent contact. The referee agrees and rescind’s the yellow brandishing a straight red card. This kind of tackle happens in most games. This was not a dangerous tackle. It was not an ankle/leg beaker, yet this was deemed a poor tackle and straight red card.

This game finished 1-0 to Everton. However this resulted in a three match suspension for Allan.

-Liverpool away.

Three incidents in this game which need to be spoken about.

1. Anthony Gordon, at 0-0 is running in Liverpool’s box. Keita sticks out a leg which stops Gordon getting to the ball which he has knocked around him. Gordon, quite dramatically throws his legs high, however there is no doubt the leg movement stops Gordon, however no penalty is awarded and instead Gordon is booked for diving.

1. At half time the players come together in a melee in the middle of the field. During this, Sadio Mane raises his hand towards Allan’s face, pushing him away, this should be classed as violent conduct as you are simply not allowed to aggressively push somebody in the face. Assuming this is actually what Mane was booked for, he was lucky not to get a straight red card for this incident, however he was booked. Incredibly less than ten seconds later he did it again. Mason Holgate gives Mane a push and Mane put his finger on Holgates face, thrusting it upwards towards his eye. As this was missed by the referee and VAR are not allowed to intervene for a yellow card decision, no action was taken by the ref and Mane remained on the pitch.

1. To me, the most incredible decision during this game. Anthony Gordon is away, he’s in the box and Joel Matip is chasing him. Not too dissimilar to Jared Braithwaite’s red card against Brentford. The defender is behind him, he catches Gordon’s leg and pushes him in the back. Looking back, not only is this an awful decision not to award a penalty but this could of potentially been a red card for the defender as the last man. This decision at 0-0 with the game having 40 minutes remaining potentially gives Everton the lead and something to hang on for. Instead, nothing given, and no VAR intervention.

These three major decisions cost Everton any opportunity to steal a win or nick a point. Instead Everton lost this game 2-0. Also, on the point of Anthony Gordon diving for his first penalty decision. I am still under the impression that it is simply not upto Gordon to get over and or out of the way of a trailing leg. How is this any different for Kenny’s sending off against Wolves at home. He leaves a leg in which Raul Jiminez made the most of, dived, and screamed in apparent agony. I am still convinced there is zero contact however the referee brandished a second yellow and sent Kenny off. Look for yourselves; skip to 2:56.

-Brentford at home.

The most recent and the most fresh incident. Everton are winning 1-0 in this pivotal game, a win secures Everton’s Premier League survival. Up steps Michael Oliver. Richarlison in the opponents box is battling with a Brentford defender. This defender pulls Richarlison’s shirt, again much like Brentford away, the shirt is almost clean off. Michael Oliver only about 4 yards away deems this action completely legal by the letter of the law and nothing is given. Low and behold the ball gets kicked long catching Jared Braithwaite out of position. Ivan Toney very cleverly runs ahead of him, feels contact, or rather draws contact and Everton are reduced to ten men. This whole scenario should of been rectified by a VAR review which should of found the Brentford player guilt of a clean shirt grab. This would of resulted in a penalty for Everton, thus a reprieve on the red card. However, if would seem this ‘tackle’ was similar to Joel Matip against Anthony Gordon at Anfield, yet only one of these was perceived a foul, and a red card.

https://youtu.be/PtU4kyCcSGg

Also, probably in the sense of fairness Michael Oliver decided to then award us a penalty. Now, this was a foul, however this was in my opinion less of a foul than the shirt pull. Everton receive the penalty and yet the central Brentford defender is not booked for this foul. He is not booked as this would of been his second bookable offence and he would of been sent off. Yet another awful mistake which has ultimately cost Everton.

https://youtu.be/JOyUPBUgXsE

Everton went on to lose this game 2-3.

Let’s have it correct, we have been terrible all season. But let’s also have it correct, we have been at the end of some really poor decisions this season. VAR was supposedly brought it to help referee’s. With so much going on I completely understand why a ref would need some assistance. However it would seem that VAR has its flaws aswell, so who is managing them? Who is at fault if the referee and VAR get the decision incorrrect? Do the referees have an agenda. Again, let’s look at the ref’s and VAR during these poor decisions.

Everton vs Burnley - ref, Martin Atkinson, VAR, Kevin Friend

Newcastle vs Everton - ref, Anthony Taylor, VAR, Chris Kavanagh

Everton vs Aston Villa - ref, Craig Pawson, VAR, John Brooks

Everton vs Tottenham - ref, Chris Kavanagh, VAR, John Moss

Brentford vs Everton, ref, John Brooks, VAR, John Moss

Southampton vs Everton, ref, Andy Madley, VAR, Andre Marriner

Everton vs Man City, ref, Paul Tierney, VAR, Chris Kavanagh

Everton vs Newcastle, ref, Craig Pawson, VAR, Stuart Attwell

Liverpool vs Everton, ref, Stuart Attwell, VAR, Darren England

Everton vs Brentford, ref, Michael Oliver, VAR, Darren England

This season;

Harry Kane dive for penalty

Van Dijk no red card in derby

Gordon no pen, joelinton not sent off against Newcastle

Micheal Keane trods on a players foot during a game against Brighton. Ball sails over their heads out for a goal kick. We are leading comfortably 1-0 away. 10 minutes to go. VAR gives one of the most ridiculous penalty decisions I have seen in the VAR era. We get beat 2-1 I think. But an absolute howler comparible with Thursdays

Honestly if you don’t think that’s a penalty then we are on different planets. The goalkeeper slides and takes the player out, ball or not, the player is wiped off his feet, that video is one of the clearest penalties I have ever seen in my life.

If the Newcastle player was gonna win the ball but for the keeper sliding in, or if the keeper deliberately took the Newcastle player out to stop him reaching the defender then I'd say it's a pen.

The fact that the city defender comfortably collects the ball nullified all of that. If 2 players bumped into each other off the ball in the middle of the pitch then at worse it would be a drop ball. So I don't see why a pen should be awarded for something were the attacker was never even close to threatening the goal .

Obviously if you just look simply at keeper slides player in the box it's a pen but in the wider context of the match it isn't.

If the Newcastle player was gonna win the ball but for the keeper sliding in, or if the keeper deliberately took the Newcastle player out to stop him reaching the defender then I'd say it's a pen.

The fact that the city defender comfortably collects the ball nullified all of that. If 2 players bumped into each other off the ball in the middle of the pitch then at worse it would be a drop ball. So I don't see why a pen should be awarded for something were the attacker was never even close to threatening the goal .

Obviously if you just look simply at keeper slides player in the box it's a pen but in the wider context of the match it isn't.

So if a team is on the counter attack with the attacking team having 3/4 players legging it forward, its ok for the defending team to haul them down as they are just running and not in possession of the ball

It’s a definite pen.

Honestly, you have backed up your own argument with if you simply look at the keeper sliding into the player then it’s a pen…… so by your own argument….. it’s a pen.

So if a team is on the counter attack with the attacking team having 3/4 players legging it forward, its ok for the defending team to haul them down as they are just running and not in possession of the ball

That argument ignores the fact the city defender got to the ball comfortably ahead of the attacker and goalie, mate. If the Newcastle player was gonna get the ball but for the keeper bringing him down then yeah, but he wasn't.

It’s a definite pen.
Disagree mate.

Honestly, you have backed up your own argument with if you simply look at the keeper sliding into the player then it’s a pen…… so by your own argument….. it’s a pen.
I've said it enough mate, if it was just the goalie and the attacker going for the ball then yeah it's a pen, provided the attacker gets there first of course. But the fact that a defender comfortably collected the ball well ahead of the attacker and keeper changes it from the goalie impeding a attacker to a coming together off the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.