Ban Craig Pawson from all future Everton games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we do something.. anything to stop this guy being anywhere near our games as he clearly has a agenda against us after that awful decision in the derby and that var decision last night, among many others in the past. Any ideas anyone how to go about this?
Why target the turds at the bottom when this is coming from the higher ups?

Unfortunately, the answer is stop watching football, paying for sky and feeding the machine.

Can we do something.. anything to stop this guy being anywhere near our games as he clearly has a agenda against us after that awful decision in the derby and that var decision last night, among many others in the past. Any ideas anyone how to go about this?
Whilst I agree with the sentiment it was the refs decision not his. But yeah ban them all IMO

Personally I can't stand Craig Pawson, but according to the TV the VAR last night was Michael Salisbury, whoever he is!

It all comes back to Moyes. He should have come.out and said what Clattenburg told him years back. Instead we avoided having him referee our games for a long time in exchange for silence.

We should have just come straight out and said it. Open up the can of worms.

I'd love Dyche to just say now, I think they are making decisions based upon whether it is Everton or not. Say it clear as day, no way to misinterpret. I'd put money in a pot to pay his fines. You can't fine somebody for bringing the game into disrepute by them calling out disreputable actions.

Nail on head.

Status
Not open for further replies.