BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really?

Umbro are meant to be a big improvement on Nike everyone says, I don't really see how when the Umbro kits cost MORE than Nike's did and the kits get released just as late. If I was picking holes you could also argue a lot of the Umbro gear is inferior to what Nike produced for us. The Nike heritage gear with the 80s badge was boss, I don't see how the Umbro gear currently on the Everton direct website is as nice as this. Just my opinions, I'm sure I'll be accused of working for Nike or something as I am everytime I say anything negative about Umbro

Yep, was revealed at Barry's first presser.

The kits this year are boss, much better than Nike's effort. I don't know too much about the other gear, but in my books we have it much better this time round.

Been up to the shop today at Goodison, checked online for sizes before we went and when we got there no mini kits above age 2-3, asked and was told that online stock doesn't mean they have them in store. 3-5 days for click & collect and if size is wrong you then have to wait for a refund from online and re-order. I wanted a 6-7 & ended up having to get a Small Boys & a Medium. The 2 shirts with Barkley on 1 & Mirallas on the other saw me get 2 bob change from a ton.

Didn't get shorts cos £25 with number on & socks a tenner, so the kits would've been 10p short of £170.

If there's a place where ALL sizes of merchandise SHOULD be available it has to be the club shop ffs, waited 40 mins in a queue for printing as well, by the time we left the queue was even longer.

I'm buying a full home kit for my nephew. He wears a 8-9, how much is it gonna set me back?

* he's just confirmed he's a blue despite his Dad and my sister both being reds. Winning.

Get him 1 of those non Umbro Training tops for £10 that are on the clubs own label (poly tee).

Barca produce kids kits on their own label so that they dont cost as much as the Nike ones.

Given what ours cost they are only the price of the Chang sticker less than a Goat Size one, a Small Boys is essentially the same price as a 4XL, they don't even give you the option of having the sponsor on (or Chang Soda or Water) which of course EVERY kid would elect to have.

Been up to the shop today at Goodison, checked online for sizes before we went and when we got there no mini kits above age 2-3, asked and was told that online stock doesn't mean they have them in store. 3-5 days for click & collect and if size is wrong you then have to wait for a refund from online and re-order. I wanted a 6-7 & ended up having to get a Small Boys & a Medium. The 2 shirts with Barkley on 1 & Mirallas on the other saw me get 2 bob change from a ton.

Didn't get shorts cos £25 with number on & socks a tenner, so the kits would've been 10p short of £170.

If there's a place where ALL sizes of merchandise SHOULD be available it has to be the club shop ffs, waited 40 mins in a queue for printing as well, by the time we left the queue was even longer.

Well that's saved me a trip tomorrow, was gonna get my little lads 4-5 even though he's only just turning 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.