BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Dave Biggar told me himself that its Nike next season and we will wear the new kit at the last home game.

Never ever going to be Warrior because of the connection to Henry, LFC and his american franchise.

He could have been lying to me i guess...but dont see why he would invite me down to FF at 6 in the evening to chat wham to me.

Well Dave Biggar told me himself that its Nike next season and we will wear the new kit at the last home game.

Never ever going to be Warrior because of the connection to Henry, LFC and his american franchise.

He could have been lying to me i guess...but dont see why he would invite me down to FF at 6 in the evening to chat wham to me.

He is a big fan???

a kit like this as our away with different blues and an amber instead of reds would be nice imo
Germany%2B2014%2Bkit.jpg

oand something

Isn't one of our change shirts already like that in blue and yellow - ish?

Isn't one of our change shirts already like that in blue and yellow - ish?

Yeah closish, thats been my favourite away shirt of the last ten years. I was more suggesting that we go with the white background, but with the the 3 stripes across the middle though in different blues and an amber or something like that.

So basically nobody knows then

dont know about that. Ive told everyone about 3 times...ive been told by our director/head of commercial...the guy who makes the kit deals that its nike next season. Nobody wants to listen and everyone just wants to put pictures of kits up.

dont know about that. Ive told everyone about 3 times...ive been told by our director/head of commercial...the guy who makes the kit deals that its nike next season. Nobody wants to listen and everyone just wants to put pictures of kits up.

I'm listening. There's no reason why it wouldn't still be Nike. We signed a three-year deal with them.

Your right.

When kitbag first subcontracted Nike to make the kits it was stated it would be for 3 years.

http://www.evertonfc.com/club/nike

^
That's from the official Everton site you daft bunch of flutes.

Cool, thanks. I would rather have Nike than umbro.

Status
Not open for further replies.