Avoid the derby or watch in hope ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can tell if we will stand a chance before we run out on to that green stuff like today he played a team that was woeful v bottom club Swansea - one replacement in barry who had the worse game in a blue shirt its a too old aging team with no pace!

If there is one game we should be up for and start properly its this one. If we give it the effort passion and desire that's expected I'm sure we will be more than competitive but from what i have seen last few weeks its a tall order.

As someone said this team lacks bottle and that's the most disappointing thing about it all

Hopefully we can put in a performance

Will watch every match but my fume is getting less. This is not good. It means the team is looking more like the team last year.

If there is one game we should be up for and start properly its this one. If we give it the effort passion and desire that's expected I'm sure we will be more than competitive but from what i have seen last few weeks its a tall order.

As someone said this team lacks bottle and that's the most disappointing thing about it all

Hopefully we can put in a performance
if we put engines on the walking sticks lol

Well I will be going to the game but I have to say I am not looking forward to the game.....but what I am most worried about is the atmosphere if we get pumped and the performance is poor.

No my brother was set to pay to go to the home game v southampton he is having 2nd thoughts - he has followed them through thick and thin since 1958 , and he reckons this has hit new depths!

New depths since 1958 ?
His memory's plainly failing him in his old age Joey !

Status
Not open for further replies.